Part 4 (Smut)

(Its been awhile and I thought nobody was gonna read dis. Hope ya enjoy this )

As Eduardo was cuddling with the smol adorable innocent bean,Jon was a heated mess he had tried not to react to Eduardo being so close to him, cuddling him. "Oh crap crap crap.." Jon thought. Jon's eyes were closed trying to look like he was sleeping. Eduardo smiled as  he looked at the cute smol bean that he was holding. "He's so cute.." Eduardo said quietly trying not to wake up the cute bean. Jon felt terrified,Jon had thought Eduardo had figured him out but kept up the act for awhile. Jon's body was aching with fear and the need to release. Suddenly Jon's body had jerked for a second, a little twitch that had happened. Eduardo quickly took notice to how Jon's body twitched like that but had just ignored it. Eduardo then placed a kiss onto Jon's forehead,He then got up from Jon's comfy bed. Jon then heard the door shut. Jon then felt relieved. "Oh thank gosh.." He said as he opened his cute eyes. The smol bean then looked around the slightly dark room. The cute boy didn't see much but he knew what was there and what wasn't. Jon then looked at his member from under the covers. The tip of his hard member was leaking some pre cum. Jon had then grabbed his member and started to stroke it slowly. Jon closed his eyes as he tilted his head up. "E-eduardo...Ah.." Jon had moaned as he thought about the sexy dark brunette. The cute adorable not so innocent bean felt close to releasing. "Oh e-eduardo. F-fuck." The smol bean moaned once again while rubbing his member.

"Jon~" Jon had heard a lustful voice speak. "H-huh???" Jon was confused and a little unsettled. "Jon, what are ya doing, you naughty boy~." Jon felt a hand get placed onto his member. "Wha- Ah~" Jon moaned as the hand started to rub Jon's Hard member. "Don't cum yet, or else you'll get punished~" The voice spoke. The hand kept on pumping Jon's leaking member. The smol bean felt the need to release, aching in pain waiting to release. "P-please...let me c-cum.." Jon moaned. The hand only started to pump faster and faster. Jon moaned out, now begging to release. "F-fuck! P-please! LeT mE cUm!" Jon screamed. The person laughed. "Not yet, or else I'll  have to punish you." The now familiar sounding voice said. "w-wait is..is this person E-eduardo?" Jon thought. "Eduardo, let me cu-AaAaAhHhHhH!" Jon's sentence got interrupted by him releasing all over his own sheets, making them dirty and sticky with his cum. "o-oh fuck...that felt nice." Jon said with a stutter. Jon closed his eyes for a brief moment, then opened them and saw Eduardo on top of him. "Great job Jon. You figured it out, but you came without my permission. Now I have to punish you~" Eduardo said in a lustful voice. Jon didn't say anything he just accepted his fate. Eduardo then took off his own clothing and Jon's as well. Eduardo placed Jon on his back onto the soft, comfortable bed, the dark brunette then lifted up Jon's legs, exposing Jon's virgin hole. "Time for your punishment~" Eduardo said. Jon suddenly felt something pushed up against his hole. "W-wai-" Jon's words were interrupted by Eduardo's hard member slid inside him. Jon tried to speak but he couldn't, he only moaned in pain and pleasure. "How ya feeling now Jon?~" Eduardo questioned Jon with a lustful voice. Jon only moaned in response. Eduardo started to move slowly, Jon panted. After awhile of going slow, Eduardo thought he was ready for more. Suddenly Eduardo started to go deeper and faster. Jon moaned out loud at the sudden change of the rhythm. All you could hear in the room was skin slapping, moans and groans. "F-fuck me! F-fuck me h-harder!" Jon suddenly moaned out. Eduardo was surprised, he had never heard such a cute voice say such a thing. "Of course, my dear~" Eduardo said in a lustful tone, he started to go deeper and faster than before. The smol bean suddenly moaned. Jon then  felt that he was reaching his climax. "Eduardo, I'm gonna c-cum!" Jon moaned out to the dark brunette. "Lets cum together! On the count of three!" Eduardo moaned, Jon then wrapped his arms around Eduardo's neck, bringing the brunette closer to Jon's neck. "One!" They both moaned. Eduardo going faster. "Two!" They moaned. Eduardo had then hit Jon's prostate. "THREE!" They both moaned out, they both climaxed sync. Jon spilling his cum all over himself and onto Eduardo's bare chest, Eduardo climaxing into Jon's hole. Eduardo was still moving in and out but at a slow pace. They both panted and caught there breathe. Eduardo then pulls out of Jon, he fell onto the bed right beside Jon. "Jon...I love you." Eduardo whispered into Jon's ear. "I...I love you too...Eduardo." Jon whispered back. They both got close, kissed then cuddled. They both closed there eyes and fell asleep in the comfortable bed.                 

Jon just hoped that this time it wasn't a dream.

(Heres another chapter! Hoped you all liked the smut part in this, I will be continuing this story. Sorry if this part took to long xD. I really thought no one was gonna read this. Also I was wondering if I should make a one shot book, so please let me know if I should and I will take requests and try to make them happen! Thank you and see you in the next part! YEET!)