The Freaky Circus

Previously on escape the night the guests found the second artifact and helped free the first owner of the house. Ci-Ci and Kym fought off to not be killed to retrieve the magic gem. Ci-Ci won and Kym was electrified in the electric mashine.

"Let's read about the next owner." Izzy said and grabbed the journal.
"Trevor was a very ambitious man who always wanted to have his own circus. One day he built a circus in the backyard of this house. But it will only be revealed when you complete his box with his juggling balls. The box is hidden somewhere in a room you've already been in." Izzy read.

Leon - I really don't feel like going to a circus right now.

"Where have we been?" Maggie asked.
"The bedroom, the master bedroom, the pool room and the library." Emma said.
"Where should we go first?" David asked.
"I'm getting sick of this." Ryland said.
"We all are, but we need to keep going." Maggie encouraged

Ryland -  I just wanna go home.

"Let's just go to the library first." Bridgette said and the group nodded.
They make their way to the library and start looking around.
"I don't think there's anything here!" Emma announced and Maggie nodded.

Maggie - We only have one night and we don't have time looking in rooms there's nothing in.

"We should split up." Maggie said.
"I think we should look in the bedroom we were in multiple times." Ci-Ci suggested.
"Maybe it will be in there." Leon said.
"Let's go." David said. The group went to the bedroom.

Ci-Ci - This is the first time tonight where we actually don't know where to look.

"Found it!" Emma announced carrying a box.
"Open it!" Izzy said and Emma opened the box.
"It has three slots, I'm guessing for the juggling balls. And a note!" Maggie said and grabbed the note. "The circus is open for business."
"Does that mean we can go in it already?" David wondered.

David - We're going to the circus sooner than I expected.

Izzy - I don't feel like going in a circus in a situation where people are dying.

"It said the circus is in the backyard. Let's go check." Leon said. "And take the box Emma."

Emma - So it said thecircus was in the backyard so we got to the backyard and there it was. The circus.

"Welcome! Come on in!" Trevor said.

Maggie - This man led us in and there was actual people in there waiting for the show to begin.

"That's my box! Youbstole my box!" Trevor yelled pointing to the box.
"No! We want to help you!" The group yelled.

Bridgette - He was like: "You stole it!" And we didn't know what to do.

"We need to find three of your juggling balls in order for you to be free." Izzy said.
"If you will be the contestants for tonight's show I will give you my juggling balls one by one." He said. The group sighed.

Izzy - Of course he would give us the balls one by one. Why not. So it freakin' takes longer.

"First we will have arm wrestling. The winner will recieve the first ball." Trevor said. "Write your names on the board." The guests all write their names.
"First we have... Leon against Ci-Ci." Trevor said and Leon and Ci-Ci made their way to the arm wrestling table.

Ci-Ci - I don't think I'm gonna win, but I'm gonna give it my all.

"Begin!" Trevor announced and they started arm wrestling. Leon slammed Ci-Ci's hand on the table.
"Next up, Izzy against Emma." Trevor said and The girls he announced stood up and made their way to the table. "Begin!" The girls started. After about two minutes Emma slammed Izzy's hand on the table. Izzy was clapping and congratulating Emma.
"Next up we have Ryland and David." Trevor announced and the boys stood up and went to the arm wrestling table.