The Undead Part 2

Previously on escape the night...
Nine people were invited to a dinner party hosted by Leon but soon find out all is not right. They find themselves locked on the property and must find and purify 8 artifacts to escape.

"Okay guys! Start looking for anything!" Leon said.

Leon - I don't know how I feel about this murderfest situation. I don't wanna see any of my friends die.

"I found something!" Izzy announced capturing everyone's attention. "It's a chest with a note attached to it."
"Read it." Ryland requested.
"If you seek the severed arm-" Izzy began but was cut off by the groups gags and screams.
"That's disgusting." David stated.
"There's more!" Izzy yelled. "If you seek the severed arm you will find the combination in the mirrors." She finished.
"What?" Tamara wondered.
"Um... Is there any mirrors in the room?" Emma asked and everyone started looking around.

Maggie - I'm still dosgusted by the fact that we do seek a severed arm.

"Look! There's two mirrors on the wall on either side of the bed!" Ci-Ci announced. "But what do we do with them?" She added.
Emma started to inspect the mirrors.
"Oh my god! Look! If you look in the mirrors you can see the numbers." Emma stated.

Emma - I'm smart so it wasn't that hard figure that out.

All of a sudden a zombie comes in and the guests start screaming and trying to hide. Then the zombie gets Bridgette and drags her out of the room.
"Guys! Help!" Bridgette screamed as she was being dragged away.
When the zombie with Bridgette exited the room a drawer on the table popped open.
"I swear this just opened by itself!" Kym announced.

Izzy - She announced and instead of getting the things in the drawer she just stood there.

"Your friend has been captured. You have ten minutes to save them before the zombies feast on their flesh. Your friend is somewhere on the first floor." Izzy read and the group started discussing on who should go save her.
"I'll go." Maggie said.

Maggie - I wanna prove myself to the group that I'm willing to put my life in danger for this.

"Are you sure?" Tamara asked.
"I'm 100% sure I wanna do it." Maggie replied.
"Who'll go with her?" Izzy asked.
"I'll go with her." David said.
"Okay. Good luck guys!" Kym said with a worried expression on her face. Maggie and David exit the room.

David - We exit the room and all of a sudden the house is filled with zombies.

"Oh my god." Maggie whispered to not anger the zombies. They slowly made their way downstairs.
Meanwhile the group were looking in the mirrors for the code.
"The first two digits are... 5 and... 2." Emma said.

Kym - Emma was figuring it out and I could tell the rest of us were just kinda there and trying to figure out how she figured it out.

"And the last two are... 9 and... 1." Emma announced and Ryland ran to the locked chest.
Maggie and  David made their way to the foyer and hid behind the stairs.

David - It's so scary to be surrounded by zombies.

Maggie - I looked over to the library and I could see Bridgette so I was like: "Hey she's in the library."

They slowly walked to the library to not anger the zombies.
"Bridgette." David whispered.
"Guys." She whispered back. "Untie me." She requested and they started untieing her. Once they untied her they motioned for her to follow them back to the bedroom. But the zombies were more agressive now and they had to make a run for it.
"Go!" Maggie yelled and they started running up the stairs.
Meawhile the group was opening the chest.
"5...2...9...1." Ryland said as he was puting the numbers in. The chest popped open.
"Good job Emma." Leon stated with a big smile on his face.