Chapter 11: Scream by Usher

I woke up the next day still in Niall's arms. Since we hadn't gotten to bed until like 6 in the morning, I ended up waking up at two in the afternoon the next day. I slowly and carefully slipped out of Niall's arms so that I could let him sleep some more. I walked slowly and quietly to the bathroom, because I didn't want to wake him. I closed the door behind me and got in the shower. 

After taking a shower I got out, wrapped the towel around my body and tucked it under my arms. Then I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I tightened the towel around my body and cracked the door and looked out. I saw Niall was still sleeping so I quietly walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans my Beatles' V-neck, a black cardigan and obviously my bra and panties. I walked back to the bathroom and changed into my clothes. I didn't do my hair or make-up yet because I wanted to get a head start on packing since we had to leave the hotel at 5 p.m. to leave for the airport. I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through a hair a little bit so that it was just kinda messy. I opened the door and I saw Niall was sleeping. I decided I would wake him up in like a half hour. 

I walked over to my bag and started to fold up my clothes and pack them away nicely. I felt two strong hands snake their way around my waist and interlock just above my belt. I felt a chin resting on my shoulder. I turned my head just a little and saw Niall. 

"Good morning sleepyhead!" I said turning around and putting my hands around his neck, his hands now interlocked around my lower back. His eyes were still really heavy because he wasn't completely awake yet. 

"Good morning hunny," he said in his morning voice. "I'm gonna ake a quick shower, and then I will help you pack."

"Okay, sounds good." I leaned up and kissed him. But when I went to pull away he held me tighter than he ever had. He pulled away eventually and said, "Sorry babe, I just hold on to those moments, especially after last night." 

I hugged him tightly, and then he walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. I continued to pack my things for about fifteen minutes. When Niall came out of the bathroom with just a pair of jeans on and his hair was still wet and all messy. How did he always look so damn attractive?

"Babe can you pass me a t-shirt?" he asked. 

I threw him a plain white v-neck t-shirt and he put it on. I turned back around and continued to fold some of his stuff and put it in his bag since I had already packed all my stuff. 

It was almost 4 p.m. and we had to leave in an hour so I was rushing a little bit. Suddenly I felt his arms around my waist again. I was suddenly lifted in the air and I was being carried somewhere.

"Niall!! Babe put me down!" I yelled. We were both laughing hysterically.

He slammed me down on the bed and then climbed on top of me and kissed me. Then he pulled away and got up. He said, "You don't need to pack for me. I'm a big kid."

We laughed and he walked over and started packing the remaining things into his suitcase. i just sat on the bed watching him. He was almost done so I got up and walked over to him. I hugged him from behind while he zipped up his bag. He turned around and put his arms around me neck, with my arms around his waist. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. 

"I am so thankful you agreed to come on tour with us. I had the most incredible time. I love you," he said then leaning down and kissing me softly. 

"Me too, babe. Me too."

*******

We boarded the airplane and we were in the same seating arrangement as we were on the way to the U.S. Niall and I both got our iPhones out and we were listening to our own music. I fell asleep on his shoulder the whole way there.