Chapter 4: Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha

I woke up the next morning to Danielle blasting "Gold Digger" by Kanye West and Jamie Foxx while she was getting ready. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom to turn the shower on. 

"Danielle, I thought you were with Liam," I said.

"I was, I came back to the room around 1:30 A.M. ish. You were already asleep, so I didn't want to wake you. What did you do while I was gone?" She asked.

I was a little hesitant about telling her about Niall. I didn't want her jumping to conclusions. So I had to think of something on the spot. "Oh ya know, just ate pizza, watched some TV. I fell asleep early." 

She looked like she was very suspicious. "Kat, I know you too well. What did you really do?"

"That's what I did!"

"Kat."

"Okay, fine. Niall came here and we ate pizza and talked."

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, lame. Why didn't you want to tell me?"

"I didn't want you jumping to conclusions."

"What kind of conclusions?"

"I don't know. I don't want you to think that me and him are together or anything. Cause we aren't."

"I know I believe you. But Kat, come on, something is going to come of this and you know it. You guys have just started really talking and getting to know each other, and you're already planning little secret meetings to see each other."

"They aren't secret meetings, we're just friends meeting up and talking. We don't have anything to hide."

"So if you have nothing to hide, then what was the best thing about this 'meeting'?" She said while doing the airquotes hand gesture.

Dammit. I knew my answer, but I wasn't sure if I wanted her knowing yet, or if I wanted to keep it my secret. "It was just nice getting to know each other."

"Kat."

"What?"

"I know you two kissed. Niall texted Liam after he left your room. And Liam tells me everything pretty much."

I was blushing hardcore right now. That kiss was everything I wanted and so much more. It was perfect. It was soft, sweet and sincere. It was the shortest kiss ever, and it meant the entire world to me. 

I smiled, and looked at the ground to hide my blushing. "Yeah we kissed."

"Kat, that's seriously adorable. Did you guys talk about dating each other at all?"

"No, we aren't really anything at the moment. But strangely i'm okay with that. If he wants to be with me. He will make the effort."

"Very true."

Just then my phone buzzed on the table next to the bed. I walked over to check it. It was a text from Niall. It read, "Kat, you are beautiful. Me and you are going on a date tonight, whether you want to or not. The lads and I have some interviews today, so we can go at like 7:00p.m. See you then :)." I smiled a really dorky smile. I was so excited. He was like my drug. Every time I was away from him, I wanted to be with him more and more. 

"So I'm guessing that was Niall? What did he say?" Danielle asked. She was super giddy and excited. She was sitting in the chair by the window. 

"He is taking me on a date at 7," I replied with excitement in my voice.

"KAT!! WOO! If you don't end up getting married, I'm gonna freak out."

"Woah there. That's jumping to conclusions majorly," I said while laughing.