1 || Trust me, I'll stay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breeze is calm today, the sun shines with a delicate light and the clouds can be seen in some parts of the sky.

-What another perfect day to fake – You said while looking at the entrance of the college.

-It isn't that bad, you'll be fine – Mina said happily as she surrounded your shoulders with her arm.

-Yeah, you have us... and we'll never leave – Dahyun said while she looked at you with a wide smile.

-*Sigh* I don't know what would I do without you two – You said as you started to walk towards the main building of the college. The classes were about to start in some minutes so the three of you hurried up to pick up everything you needed, while taking out your stuffs you noticed that everyone was looking at you disgusted and others with fear. "Same old" – You thought while smiling widely.

-Get lost! – You said loudly before you closed your locker, immediately everyone started to go away from the hallway and you went towards your first class of the day. As soon as the teacher got inside you putted your earphones on and you tried to get lost in the music, when suddenly someone approached you.

-What do you want? – You asked annoyed as you took off your earphones.

-I want revenge, what you did to me yesterday wasn't right! – Moyeon said while looking at you madly.

-Pff, try then – You said before you rolled your eyes. Without a warning Moyeon started to pull your hair aggressively while everyone started to look at both of you, then you immediately tried to get off of her grip and you tried to fight back but then you remembered something about your past that made you feel scared and anxious. Luckily the teacher and some of the guys you hate intervene and stopped Moyeon.

-Don't ever touch me again! Never! – You shouted while some tears started to come out your face.

-Y/N... - The guy you hate said while looking at you surprised, he was holding your arm since he pulled you away from Moyeon so as soon as you noticed that you got away from him.

-Now you cry!? – Moyeon said while laughing.

-Who? Me? – You said before you started to smile. –My tears are because you seriously need help, and I feel sorry for you – You said with a fake smirk while whipping off your tears, then you turned around to the teacher.

-Mister, can I go to the restroom to clean my face? – You asked calmly.

-Sure Y/N. And for you Ms. Moyeon, we need to head over to the principal's office – The teacher said upset.

-Thank you – You said before you left. While walking out of class you could see everyone looking at you, and you could hear how Moyeon was talking shit about you but once again you didn't cared. Instead of going to the rest room you got towards the backyard from the school, you reloaded your back against the wall of the building and then you just sat down while pulling your knees against your face. You started to cry without hesitation, this was the first time you got into a fight like this and you never thought someone will ever do this to you. Moyeon brought back your memories here at college which had never happened before, while thinking about this you felt how someone started to pat your shoulder. You lifted up your face to see who was there when suddenly you saw one of the guys that you hate.

-What? – You asked while cleaning up your tears.

-You don't have to act rude with me Y/N – He said as he sat down next to you.

-Why you say that? – You asked confused before he handed a tissue for you.

-I saw your face there, you weren't fine at all... to be honest it seemed different – He said while looking at you concerned.

-Really, how? – You said as you smirked.

-Enough with that smirk, that's not you – He said before he smiled at you.

-How do you know so much about me? – You asked confused.

-I just know that you're lying and that you aren't like this, but that's all – He said kindly.

-So why are you here? You are sorry for me? Because you shouldn't – You said while reloading your face on top of your knees.

-I'm here because I want to help you, I want to know what's going with you since a long time – He said while looking at you.

-Me? No one ever wants to help me, just my two true friends – You said before you sighed.

-So let me be your third true friend – He said with an honest smile. –I'm Kim Inseong.

-I'm Y/N, but you already knew that, don't you? – You said while looking at him.

-Yeah... you are quite popular here – Inseong said while looking around.

-I know, but popular in a bad way – You said before you chuckled.

-But we can change that if you want – Inseong said before he stood up. –Here, let's get out of here – He said while extending his hand to you.

-Where? – You asked while standing up with his help.

-To enjoy the day – Inseong said as he looked at you happily. Right after that both of you got out of the college without anyone noticing, once you reached the parking lots you went towards Inseong's car which was really nice and then he drove off.

*TIME LATER*

Inseong and you were up and down going to every single place possible, you enjoyed your day more than ever today with him and to meet someone like him wasn't something common to you. Throughout the day you haven't spoken much about your past, nor your too personal stuffs. However you did told to Inseong how you truly feel about yourself and the things you are making at college.

Currently both of you are enjoying the view from the N Seoul Tower, you are just taking pics of the amazing view and surprisingly of you both.

-Hmm, I love this so much – You said while looking at the view.

-This day was pretty nice, and you make it better – Inseong said while looking at you happily, suddenly his phone started to ring so he picked up the call immediately.

-Hey Zuho, how's the day? – Inseong said through the phone. You patted his shoulder with a confused expression on your face, as soon as he saw you he putted the call in speaker mode.

-Hyung, where are you? The guys and I were searching for you at college – Zuho said confused.

-I'm having a little spare time – Inseong said as he looked at you. –Actually I'm with... - Inseong said before you covered up his mouth with your hand, then you took his phone and covered it up with your hands.

-What? What's the matter Y/N? – Inseong asked confused as soon as you placed your hand away from him.

-Inseong, you can't say you are with me – You said concerned.

-Why? – He asked confused.

-Because they are not like you, I don't think your friends can understand me... nobody likes me at college just you Dahyun and Mina. No one else – You said while looking at him.

-Okay, I'll protect you then – Inseong said before he patted your head, then you gave it back his phone and continue the conversation.

-Hyung? – Zuho said.

-Sorry, I'll go where you are just tell me where everyone is – Inseong said as he looked at you.

-We are at Youngbin's house, hurry up – Zuho said before he ended the call, as soon as the call ended Inseong putted his phone away and you sighed in relief.

-So you have to go now? – You said while looking at him with a smile.

-Yes, maybe we can hang out tomorrow again – Inseong said while looking at you.

-Sure, but after classes because I don't want to skip class again – You said before you chuckled.

-Me either – Inseong said with a kind smile. –Thanks Y/N.

-For what? – You asked.

-For trusting me.