|| EPILOGUE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

The days passed by and everything that happened with Yoon and Jasmine was left behind, after all, it wasn't something good to remember. In the end, all the guys started to focus more on future projects for the group and the way you are going to spend the rest of the summer, luckily, SF9 didn't have a tour planned until this coming September so you'll have a lot of time to be with them.

Currently, you are the beach since everyone agreed on coming for this weekend even though SF9 has to return to Seoul for continuing their comeback promotions. In spite of that, you are actually happy that you get some time to spend with Zuho as an official couple after having him as an enemy since the very beginning.

-Why are you here? So alone – Zuho questioned while sitting next to you on the sand.

-Hey! Well, it's very early in the morning so I didn't want to wake you up – You told.

-Hmm, I wouldn't be mad if you woke me up – He said while surrounding your shoulders with his arm.

-You need your beauty sleep – You chuckled while patting his cheek.

-Ha! So funny – Zuho said sarcastically.

He placed his head on your shoulder as you started to hold his hand gently, you are enjoying the breeze while looking at how the sun is coming up. Zuho looked at you happily before kissing your cheek softly, you looked at him kind of surprised but then you just smiled and patted his head gently.

-Are you alright? – You asked while looking at him.

-Yes, I am – Zuho sighed. -The comeback is on my mind, that's all – He assured.

-Are you nervous about the performances? – You asked.

-No, I'm just kind of pressured to do my best – Zuho admitted. -I want everything to turn out perfect – He said.

-While having fun, right? – You questioned.

He chuckled a tad. -Yes, while having fun – He nodded.

-You'll do well, I know the talent you have and I'm sure your fans will see it too – You smiled. -Don't worry, grumpy cat – You whispered playfully near his ear.

-Grumpy Cat? I haven't been serious in a while – Zuho stated.

-Really? You only listened to that? – You questioned while looking at him upset.

-Yah! I listened to everything – Zuho chuckled before kissing your cheek happily. -I'm thankful for your words, the kindest ones I ever heard – He teased.

-You are impossible to deal with – You smiled while looking at him.

Your eyes clicked immediately and without hesitation, you kissed his lips softly, he held your neck while pulling you deeper into the kiss and you were caressing his hair softly on the moment. You got apart from him and blushed by his sudden confidence, then he stole you a sweet peck on your lips.

-I don't like it – You complained cutely.

-What? My kisses? – Zuho asked before chuckling.

-Y-You are getting good at it – You said shyly.

-Really? – Zuho asked while removing your hair from your face.

You nodded while blushing out.

-Are you getting addicted? – He questioned, obviously teasing you.

-Yah~ you shouldn't ask that – You complained.

Zuho took your chin and looked directly into your eyes again, without hesitation you leaned closer and started to kiss him deeply once again. You held his face gently as you were making out, briefly, you got apart from him since you started to chuckle a tad.

-I feel weird kissing you – You admitted while chuckling.

-Yah! We live together now and we are a couple, how can it be weird? – Zuho asked confused.

-I don't know, it's just weird – You laughed before kissing his forehead. -I've never been so cheesy and you know... in love – You said while playing with his hands.

-You'll get used to it, and to be honest, I wasn't like that either – Zuho admitted.

-I saw that pretty clearly, babe – You teased while looking at him happily, then you stood up and gave him your hand. -Come, I want to go to the sea – You smiled.

-Right now? Is 7:20 in the morning, Y/N – Zuho told.

-Oh! Come on! I know you want to – You said before you pulled him up from the sand and began to run with him towards the sea.

As soon as you reached it, you closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the water against your skin, suddenly, Zuho threw some water at you which made your face be all wet.

-You are so done, Baek Juho! – You said before jumping on top of him.

You two fell down on the water and started to chuckle since you were covered in water from top to bottom, also, your hair was everywhere at this point.

-Let me help you out, love – Zuho chuckled while moving your hair from your face. -I bet you can't see a thing – He spoke.

-Hmm, just a little – You giggled before he removed all your hair away.

-Now, is it better? – He asked.

-Yes, it is – You grinned. -Aren't you cold? – You asked.

-No, I just feel wet all over my body – He smiled while playing with the water from the sea. -I'll miss this feeling – He sighed.

-I'll make you have this feeling when we get back to Seoul, I promise – You said before holding his hand, you rested your head on his shoulder while looking at the sun.

-Thank you, Y/N... I really don't hate you – Zuho said before pecking your lips.

You giggled. -I know that, is just our way of saying "I love you so freaking much" – You joked.

-Yes, it is but I never want you to feel that I'm actually saying that to you – Zuho stated.

-I'll never think that not even if we fight or stuff – You admitted.

-Well, I'll try to avoid all type of arguments with you because almost all the times you win – Zuho chuckled while reloading his head on top of yours.

-We just argue with Hana and Inseong when they are trying to take our place as the cutest couple – You stated.

-True – Zuho chuckled. -Hey, Y/N. I love you and thank you for this trip, after all, it was your idea – He smiled.

-I wanted you to have a good time before you continue with the promotions with the rest of the guys – You spoke. -And I hate you – You chuckled before kissing his head.

-Salty? – Zuho asked as he chuckled by your face of disgust.

-Just a little – You complained cutely while looking at him happily. -I think I love you – You teased.

-I'm okay with that – Zuho smirked.

-Yah! I'm just joking; I love you too, Zuho – You said blissfully as you two stared at each other.

THE END.