5 || Another day like this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

You are in college with Inseong, it was time to relax after some classes you've already had since the teacher didn't came to college today, so you have a whole hour for just goofing around with him. After what happened yesterday in your house nothing else popped out, for both of you was just a onetime thing, and both of you felt that it was just because the moment.

-You kiss so badly – Inseong teased as he started to chuckle.

-*Laugh* hey stop it! – You said while pulling Inseong away from you which made him laugh more. –Geez it looks like we are dating each other – You said while rolling your eyes, then you placed your chin on your palm while looking away from Inseong.

-We don't! – Inseong complained in between laughs. –We just look crazy, honestly.

-True, hey by the way – You said while glancing at him. –We don't have to tell anyone about the kiss, alright?

-Aw, really? – Inseong said with a puppy face.

-No, Inseong really – You said while looking at him serious. But obviously you wanted just to squeal because he looks so cute when he complains, okay... no.

-Y/N not even Jaeyoon? I was planning on telling him – Inseong said before he sighed. –He's my best friend.

-I know, and is okay if it's just him – You said while pocking his cheek. –Just because he's the one I trust the most, aside from you obviously.

-Okay, deal – Inseong said happily. –Y/N, do you think I'm a bad kisser? - He suddenly asked.

-All of the sudden? Wow – You said while looking at him surprised, then you started to laugh.

-Yah! I'm serious – Inseong said as he patted your hand.

-*Chuckle* okay, geez – You laughed. –No, you aren't a bad kisser, happy?

-Yes, very – Inseong said while nodding, he actually was looking so proud of himself which is funny since you thought he was confident in that type of things.

-By the way, are you going to Dawon's party? – Inseong asked. –But tell me why, okay?

-Yes, I always tell you – You said with a smile before you gave a little hit on his shoulder. –I'm going just because you are going, but I truly don't want to go.

-Why? – Inseong questioned.

-I don't go to parties that often – You lied.

-Y/N! – Inseong complained like a little kid.

-Yah! Okay, is because Zuho is going and he kind of hates me – You said while looking away from him.

-And that hurts you? – Inseong asked concerned.