15 || I hate that I love you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Zuho and you are at your place; during the time you've been here, you ate together some good food and played music while talking about school stuff. You haven't said a word to him about what happened with Jasmine and Hyuna today, you prefer to leave that aside and just forget that it even happened.

-Are you planning anything this weekend? – Zuho asked while looking at his phone.

-I am – You nodded. -This apartment needs some changes, so I'll probably going to paint the walls and change some furniture – You added while looking around.

-And do you already know what you want? – He asked, almost looking not interested at all.

-Yes, I saved the pictures in my boards of Pinterest – You said proudly. -I'll tell Hana and Inseong to come, after all, they look to like each other a lot – You smiled to yourself.

-*Sigh* they do – Zuho said as he kept scrolling down his phone.

-What are you watching? – You asked curiously.

-Nothing, just that Jaeyoon-hyung is planning another party – Zuho chuckled.

-You are talking with him, right? – You questioned.

-Through the group chat of SF9, so actually, I'm talking with everyone – Zuho said.

-Oh, and when it's the party? – You asked.

-They want to do it tonight, but I honestly don't think is a good thing to do parties that often – Zuho said a bit concerned.

-Hmm, today is Tuesday so you might have a point there – You said thoughtfully. -But we can still go – You smiled.

-D-Do you want to go? – He asked surprised.

-Yeah, why not? – You asked.

-I thought you had other plans – Zuho said.

-No, even if I had, I know that all the girls will go there – You said. -So, it'll be better if I join the party – You smiled.

-And do you want me to go? – Zuho asked curiously.

-If you want to, I mean, you should since they are inviting you – You told. -Unless you don't want to go and you want to stay here with me – You said a bit shyly.

-Here, with you? – He asked confused.

-Yeah, what's the matter with that? – You questioned a bit embarrassed.

-I thought you didn't like my company – Zuho teased.

-Yah! We always annoy each other, so I already got used to it – You said while looking away from him.