You Are My Safe And Sound (Ally/You)

A/N This is my first fanfic! I hope you like it, and I'd love your feedback, ideas, and whether I should continue this or not! Thanks!

*Your POV*

It had been a long summer, and I couldn't fight back the dread as my alarm continued beeping as I pulled the pillow over my head, wishing I could block the alarm, the day, heck the world out with it. But of course that wouldn't work.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!!" I heard a shout, and banging on my locked bedroom door.

I groaned, flinching slightly when I could tell that my stepdad's voice was already  slurred, just like it always was.

I sighed and lifted myself out of the comfort of my bed, wishing I could just stay there. Or disappear. Either would be fine with me.

I heard shouting again "I SWEAR IF YOU ARE LATE TO SCHOOL YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN." My Stepdad's voice slurred again, sounding even more angry than before. I groaned but stumbled out of bed, knowing it would be worse for me if I didn’t

I sighed as I threw on a T-Shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I took one look at my arms and nearly facepalmed myself. “As if being new wouldn’t make me enough of a freak.” I muttered.

I was nervous because this was my senior year and it was already halfway through the first semester. Though I guess I can’t complain about getting out of my last school. I had been tortured everyday. Maybe because I liked reading too much, wore glasses, was too ugly or fat or liked girls. Pick a reason, I’ve been bullied for it.

I sighed as I pulled the hoodie over my head and prayed that maybe just maybe that this school would be better. I ignored the buzzing of my phone, knowing what it would say and how it would affect me.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my navy blue backpack. I hesitantly unlocked my door and stuck my head out, half expecting my stepdad’s angry bloodshot eyes to be staring at me, but he was thankfully nowhere to be found.

I took this chance to run out of the house without harm from him, breathing a sigh of relief once I reached the end of the block, finally slowing down from my run. I waited a few minutes until the bus pulled up.

I took a deep breath and braced myself. All conversation stopped once I climbed on, the bus driver giving me what she meant to be a reassuring smile. I nodded to her and clutched my bag tighter as I was forced to walk all the way to the back of the bus to the only vacant seat.

It was going better than I thought besides all of the hostile stares. Well that was until someone stuck their foot out, and I fell forward, hitting my head painfully on the floor, making everyone laugh.

I looked up to see the girl who had tripped me had perfect blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She looked startlingly familiar.. almost like..

My reverie was cut short when she took one glance at my crazy curly golden brown hair and golden brown eyes and smirked, implying I was nothing to look at, which I already knew full well.