Chapter 3

*Your POV*

I was sitting in Ally’s car, shocked as to the events that had happened to me today. For the first time in a long time it seemed like I had someone who actually cared about me.

“So did you want to go home right away?” She asked me, turning her eyes from the road for a split second to look to me.

Normally I’d say yes, partly because being alone with my thoughts was much easier sometimes, and also because I know I’m a burden and that the more time people spend with me, the more they hate me,and I don’t know how much more of that I can bear.

But as I looked up, and her eyes caught mine, I shook my head. I don’t know why, but for some reason I didn’t want to leave her. I don’t know if it was the kindness in her eyes or the fact that she’s the only person who’s ever really seemed to want to be near me, I just I never wanted our time together to end.

She smiles at this, almost like she didn’t want me to leave either.

“Well then what you wanna do Google?” She asked with a smirk.

“Google?” I asked, really laughing for the first time in as long as I could remember.

She nodded eagerly, smiling at my laugh “Yeah you know all of those awesome history facts so you’re obviously Google.” She said in a duh tone.

I shook my head at her with a grin. “Okay whatever you say Allycat, and I don’t know, I just moved here, so why don’t you tell me?” I responded.

She smiled at the nickname I had used for her, and she thought for a second.

“Hmmm what about the beach?” She asked after a few minutes of silence.

I nodded eagerly. “I’ve never been to the beach before!” I admitted.

“What really?!” Ally nearly shouted, sounding shocked.

“Yeah.” I admitted sheepishly looking down. I just hope she didn’t suddenly decide I was a freak like everyone else had. I couldn’t lose her too. I’d only known her for a day, and I already knew she was my last hope.

“Don’t be embarrassed, come on, it’ll be fun baby.” She coaxed me with a smile, and it was only then that I realized that we had stopped.

“O...Okay.” I stammered, my cheeks turning red as I looked down when she called me baby. She smiled at me, the look in her eyes as if she was watching a puppy do something really cute.

*Ally’s POV*