Chapter 1

there's a group of teens, same age as me, passing by in front of us. I was out of my house with some friends, when I notice this short haired girl. She's so graceful that flows with the wind, it was like She has a power to make the time stop for a moment.

As the group get closer, my heart won't calm and beat faster unexpectedly. Did I mention that, my oxygen almost run out for consuming it so quickly.

bum-bum... bum-bum...

my heart!

inhale, exhale. inhale, exhale.

I'm catching out an air like I was a fish that got out from water.

okay... relax!

I can't!

Crap! I woke up again! I sigh. A dream, A dream that I've been dreamig for nth times, literally. What more frustrating? guess what! Still, I never saw what was the girl looked like. not even a glimsped. She makes me wonder for a long time now.

Since then, I've been attracted to almost any girls with a short hair, a shoulder length layered hair.

"Honey!"mom shouted. "Yes..." I responded lazily. "Can you please, buy some groceries in the supemarket?"mom asked. like I can protest I thought, "Okay, have a minute..." I said.

I got up lazily and walk inside of the bathroom. I take a bath to make me relax and forget a bit, about that dream. And let that dream be washed by the cold water of my shower. Letting the water of the shower drip, from my head to my body to my toes. I was zoning out, thinking. Thinking about, if it is true. If a dream can come true. like a deja vu.

Wearing my favorite comfortable sleeveless, dark grey;white;blue-dyed shirt, a black short and a flipflop. Matching to my deep deep black messy short hair, pale skin with a deep greyish blue eyes and a height of 6"3.

Going down the stairs to meet mom. She's in her 35 years with a deep deep flowing black long hair, that shines even more when a sunlight struck it. Just like mine, I compliment. She has a fair skin, a bit wrinklish but still beautiful as ever, a hint of a young woman still lingers.

"Here's the grocery list, make sure you get everything in there, okay? my mom assured. "Yes, mom" I said.