Chapter 3

Clyde arrived in his house.

"Mom! I'm home!" he shouted.

"Mom! where are you?" he asked.

"I'm at the kitchen! cooking!" her mom shout back.

"Oh." he said to himself.

As he go to the kitchen to put the groceries to where it should be. "hey, mom! what's for our dinner?" he asked. "Our family's recipe and Oh! I almost forgot we will have a visitor to join us." her mom responded. He must be important that, that it made mom to cook the specialty. He thought. But he only said "Okay."

I slump my tired body to my lovely bed, coz of this day! It was so stressful to even think about it! I was so exhausted and frustrated to even realize that my eyes close and my body relax as I sleep.

Inhale... Exhale...

It made Clyde to concentrate to the breath he's hearing.

OH! WAIT! a sign of panic to where the words came from.

Who's this! it took Clyde a minute to have a courage to ask.

and Who are you? the voice spoke,

I'm the first one to ask! so, you should answer first! a cocky reply from Clyde.

the voice spoke ...hmm~ a humming sound. I'm -------------

"Clyde! Wake up! It's almost dinner! Help me to prepare the dinning room here!" her mom shouted.

That was a cliff hanging dream!!! ugh!!! a voice? who's that voice? where it came from? what the heck is happening to me? Is that even real? or just my imaginations because of that old store? It made me think a hundred-thousand questions and ask. But if this is an interview of some magazine, I will assure you, that it'll make a famous editor of this article.

"damn! concentrate Clyde! get hold of youself!" he said to himself.