[His mask: Jin]

Jin is a normal person. He's like everybody else. He feels, he breaths, he sees, he loves, he can have emotions, he is like any other person. Well not all of them like he use too.

He is not really what he seems. He hides behind a mask of "happiness" he's actually dead inside. He's spent his whole life like this, you can never tell if he is actually okay or doing well because he disguise it very well. You would think he's alright and just go on with you're day.

His closest friends are the only ones who can tell when he's not okay, they were the only ones to tell when Jin was having a hard time.

Namjoon his boyfriend was always there for him. After the whole telling his parents he was gay and getting kicked out from their life. It led Jin to a lot of thoughts that nobody was gonna love him because his parents didn't. But Namjoon was there to prove him wrong.

Yoongi was his best friend. Well more like a father, Yoongi took care of Jin for there whole life. He was the love Jin didn't get from his father, he was was the reason Jin is still up in his feet. Yoongi was someone Jin could always come for and talk to, and Yoongi would always support him and give good advice.

Hoseok was like a brother to Jin. The one who made Jin's day, the sunshine of his life. Jin never faked a smile around Hobi because Hoseok always brought a genuine smile to Jin. Hoseok would be that happy support of Jin's life.

Jimin and Taehyung. They were the ones Jin would come and cry to when he felt down. Jimin and Taehyung always heard him and understood him. They always gave the best hugs that made him more calm and be safe from this cruel world that he was brought to.

Jungkook. Jungkook was like Jin's baby. He took care of him and loved him a lot. They would always hang out and have fun. They talked about games and played sports. Jungkook was like his baby to Jin, Jin was like a mother To Jungkook.

Jin loved these people with his whole heart. He was great full of them. They always try their best for him. Witch made Jin try his best for them.

It was like he was alive around them. He never felt bad or dead. He felt like he was in a calm field with the breeze going past every single leaf on the floor, every tree and flowers. They were the reason he was still alive.

They were the reason that mask he wore every time to hide his feelings was gone.

Sometimes it wasn't easy for Jin. Sometimes that mask with the feeling of fake happiness consumed him. At times he'd lose his mind because he would feel he was loosing himself because of that mask. He tried and tried getting rid of that mask that kept him from being free.

He was starting to give up.

He couldn't do it anymore. He was tierd of feeling like that, there was no escape. He'd giving up he has tried everything to escape. Till he felt tears running down his face. He was hyperventilating, he was slowly losing himself and he couldn't bare with it.

Till a hand was place on his back. He turned around and saw his friends and his friend. They were scared. They were worried. They were frightened for his friend, but they told themselves they'd never give up for Jin, for each other. They all went to Jin and hugged him.

"You are worth our lives Jin hyung. Remember that. We are all worth something precious, we are something special Jin hyung thats why we have stuck together. We are here for you And we know you're here for us too. You are suffering we know. Where here for you, to pick you up when you fall. Even if we might not be much help at some times. We have our body's, our shoulders and our arms to have you wrapped around so you can feel safe. You are brave Jin hyung. We know you are, don't give up yet." Yoongi said.

Jin was crying more because he knew he had the most important and special people in his life that he could count on. He knew he couldn't give up on them, he had to try harder for them. He felt stronger because of them. They're the ones that fill his heart with life. Something he couldn't get from this world.

Namjoon kissed jin in the cheek and said "I love you, WE love you Jin hyung" and with that Jin was a mess. He was crying a lot in his boyfriend and friends arms. He knew he couldn't give up, he wanted to try for his friends and his boyfriend and especially himself.

He's not going to give up yet.