[Only Flower: Hoseok]

Hoseok had found out that his boyfriend had cheated on him.

Multiple times.

He was devastated, mad, sad, surprised. He was feeling sorts of emotions, but not the good ones. He was angry, he went to his cheating boyfriends and started screaming at him putting his phone up with the contacts of people he was cheating with.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE ME BACK. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH ME YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME SO I WOULDN'T GET MY HEART BROKEN BY YOU. IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT ME SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WAISTED MY TIME ON YOU." Hoseok said tears falling down his face.

Hoseok was way to mad that it took his "boyfriend" by surprise, he's never seen Hoseok so mad before. And it hurt him, why the fuck did it hurt him when he was the one who cheated on hoseok. It's because he knew he was going to loose someone special because of his stupid mistakes.

"YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY" hoseok getting more angry at the time.

"I know what I did was wrong and I really didn't want to hurt you I really do love-" his boyfriend was cut off by Hoseok.
"DONT SAY THAT BULLSHIT 'I DoO lOVe YuO' MY FUCKING ASS. NO THE FUCK YOU DONT. YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME FOR THE PAST FIVE MONTHS AND YOU HID IT FROM ME. AND THE FACT THAT I DID SOMETHING WORSE THAN YOU." Hoseok said his tears not stoping.

"And whats that?" His 'boyfriend' said thinking he cheated on him too or something.

"I stayed home and fucking trusted you" hoseok said his tears stopping and know had a dead look on his face. His boyfriend was taken aback of what he said and with those words it really hurt him. It actually destroyed him, but he knew he deserves it.

"Im so-" he started getting cut off by Hoseok again. "Don't say you are thats not gonna get you anywhere with me. I stupidly thought I was the only flower in you're garden... we're done" Hoseok said looking away from his ex.

"No Hoseok please I can change" his ex said.

"No, no you can't " Hoseok said as he walked away not looking back.

Hoseok was sad because he had been hurt from the person he really loved. He never thought that the person who loved him back could hurt him but boy did his ex prove him wrong. He knows its going to take sometime for him to get back on his feet and repair his heart back but he knows maybe maybe one day he'll find someone that actually loves him, that doesn't hurt him and that is not going to waist his time.

His ex was left broken. He had lost someone who he truly loved but because of his stupid mistakes he lost him. He's not mad at Hoseok he knows he would have done the same.
He had hurt Hoseok bad, and he regrets it. Hoseok didn't deserve it, he really didn't. Hoseok was the best boyfriend he had ever had but his mistakes led him to loosing him.

He hopes that someone is going to treat Hoseok better than what he did. To take care of him, love him, make him happy, be there for him and be sure to have trust. Things he really couldn't do for hoseok.

~4 years later~

"Hey honey, where the barbecue sauce?" Hoseok said looking everywhere for it.
"Babe, it's in front of you" Taehyung said.
Hoseok face palm and got the barbecue sauce. "I swear im loosing my braincells because of you Taehyung" Hoseok said jokingly. "YAH! So rudeee" Taehyung said hitting Hoseok shoulder both laughed at the same time.

Hoseok had met Taehyung 3years ago and they feel in love with each other . They where head over heals for each other. Hoseok wanted to actually be with Taehyung forever so he married him a year ago. They where so happy. Taehyung was always there for him and loved him like no other. Hoseok knew Taehyung was the one for him who he would love forever.

"Come here" Hoseok said as he was still laughing with Taehyung. Taehyung walked to hoseok and was kissed by him. "Can I have you're lips for dinner" Taehyung said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Hakwbdh no, maybe later for desert but you need to eat" hoseok said as Taehyung was still wiggling his eyebrows. "Cute" hoseok said again as he gave a peck on Taehyung lips.

Taehyung giggled witch made hoseok fall for him more. His heart always melted for Taehyung even thought they've known each other for 3 years. Taehyung felt the same for him.

"Hoseok" Taehyung said making Hoseok snap out of his thought. "The food is burning" Taehyung said laughing. " GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. YOURE BAND FROM THE KITCHEN!" Hoseok said as he tried saving the meat.

"YAH! WHYYYY?" Taehyung said whining.
"Because princess you distract me" hoseok said smiling at Taehyung. "Eh good point" taehyung said as he walked out of the kitchen swaying his hips on purpose for Hoseok. "God dammit Taehyung" Hoseok said running to Taehyung taking him by the hips and picking him up. Leading them to their room.

"I love you" hoseok said.

"I love you too" Taehyung said smiling at him.

The end~