[Silent: Namjoon]

Namjoon was the silent type.
Literally he never spoke. No ome knew why he didnt speak or why he never talked.
Not even to his parents. For his parents it was hard for them. They always tried talking to him but all Namjoon did is give a smile and not say anything. They didnt know what was wrong with him. They decided to take him to the doctor, psychiatrist, therapist something to at least start talking a little bit.

After 5 months of trying they gave up.
But what they didnt know was that Namjoon had been learning signs language in secret. His father desperate to at least have a conversation with his father decided to learn it.

After 3months of learning he went up to namjoon and started doing his sign languages. Namjoon was taken by surprise. 'I know you know sign languages' he said with his hands. 'How did you find out' Namjoon said with his hands as well. 'Hehe I cought you one time in you're room practicing' his father said.

'I decided to learn for you you're mother knows as well. This way I could finally talk to you' his father said again.
Namjoon hugged him and said whispering "thank you". This was his first time talking in 16 years. Witch made his dad cry, his dad was crying. Namjoon pushed him a bit 'im sorry, im sorry for making you, dont cry please' namjoon said with his hands.
'It's fine kiddo im happy im I got to here your voice again' his father said

'Now lets go eat, you're mother made delicious dinner for us' his father said with his hands.
'Okay' Namjoon said smiling.

~6 years later~

Namjoon had turn 22 and he was still not talking. His parents thought by the time he was around his 20 he'd talk again but unfortunately he didn't.

But maybe that might be changed.

Namjoon had met someone and he is the most adorable thing ever Namjoon had ever seen.
Namjoon loved this chilled. Sadly he couldn't talk to him because, you know he didn't talk.

The person who he fell In love with was Jimin his next door neighbor. Jimin had moved in next to Namjoon a few weeks ago. And Namjoon always saw Jimin in the morning and in the late coming back from his work.

One day Namjoon brought the courage to say hi to his neighbor but in sign language.

'Hi' Namjoon said with his hands.
It stayed silent between him and Jimin.
"Hey" Jimin said giving a bright smile that made his eye close completely.
'How are you?' Namjoon said again with his hands.
"Oh, I'm fine what about you?" Jimin said.

Wait he understands me?!?

'You understand me!?!' Namjoon said again.
"Oh yeah I do, when i was youner I didn't talk so I learned sign language, Wait you don't talk right?" Jimin said to Namjoon.
'Yeah! I till don't speak I haven't spoke in 20 years.' Namjoon telling Jimin with his hands.
'How did you start speacking?' Namjoon said again.

"Hehe I'll tell you but its pretty long so why don't you come in" Jimin said to Namjoon directing to his house.

As jimin and Namjoon sat down in jimin couches and drank a bit of tea Jimin started speacking. "Well like you want to know how i started talking, i should start now" jimin saying while giving a smile to Namjoon. Melting his heart.

"Well when I was young I didn't talk because I was shy. Like really shy and that led me to not talk for 10 years. I learned sign language because one of my best of friends was deaf so I learned to communicate with him and because I didn't speak. My parents tried to make me speak but I couldn't. I had another friend that didn't talk as well and I thought maybe he would on day talk but he's still not talking and I don't think he's planing to. But he was the reason I started talking because I wanted to help him and myself to start talking but he didn't want too. So by the time he gave up I already started talking. Maybe he was the reason I started talking. He was my motivation." Jimin said with a sad happy look.

'A motivation?' Namjoon said with his hand.
'You're my motivation!' Namjoon said again to Jimin. Jimin being surprised that he was going to be Namjoon motivation to talk.
Jimin smiled to that.

Jimin was happy about that. Maybe he'd help Namjoon out, he'd be more than happy to help.