[High: Jungkook]

Jungkook had known he was gay.
He knew he was he couldn't deny it. The person that made him gay was his bestfriend Yoongi. His hyung, he was in love with that dude. But he could never tell him because he didn't want to ruin his friendship.

He couldn't risk it. He didn't want to lose him, even thought he was open minded. He still didn't want to tell him. Yoongi was like a drug to Jungkook, a love drug.

His love addiction to Yoongi grew and grew everytime he was close by him. His drug for yoongi was consuming him. And he loved it. Although it might hurt him if yoongi didnt like him back he really really didnt care. He eanted more drug consuming him more and more and more till his whole body had a reason to Love Yoongi. Yoongi didn't know he was making Jungkook feel like this.

Up to this point he'd fallen really hard for Yoongi and it didn't stop there it still grew.

Jungkook always liked being around yoongi. He knew that he was probably never going to let go of Yoongi, that he's going to fall more in love with Yoongi. But he didn't care.

It has been sometime that jungkook love for Yoongi grew. And maybe Yoongi was starting to notice that his bestfriend had a little crush on him. But Jungkook didn't care anymore. He was going to tell Yoongi.

Not knowing Yoongi already found out.

Yoongi had found out from another friend that they both had. Jungkook always came to Namjoon to talk about his crush and to get advice. Even thought Namjoon loved helping his friends and giving them advice, he was starting to get tired of it. He knew Jungkook was never going to tell Yoongi that he loved him. So he went to Yoongi and told him that his bestfriend loved him.

What was surprising, Yoongi loved him back. Yoongi wasn't the type to show his emotions or tell people what he felt for them. He was scared thats why. Someone had hurt him really bad leading him to hiding his feelings from everyone.

Jungkook was almost like that. He was hurt as well. His ex had cheated on him, treated him bad, abused him it made him think he wasn't good enough that's why he was mis treated.
Maybe he wasn't going to be good enough for Yoongi. 

It took a while for Jungkook to bring up His courage to tell Yoongi.

~three weeks later~

Jungkook had spent a whole week not talking to Yoongi witch left him worried but gave him his space. But Jungkook was finally ready to tell yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi hyung I want to talk to you" Jungkook said trembling a bit.

"Yeah kiddo, whats up?" Yoongi asked now getting up and walking to Jungkook, putting his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"I love you Yoongi hyung, I love you a lot. I didn't know how to tell you and I was scared that maybe you didn't want to be my friend or didn't want nothing to do with me just like my parents or my ex. Im sorry, I'm very sorry its fine if you don't want to be my friend. I-Its f-fine-fine" Jungkook finished as he started crying at the end of his sentence.

Yoongi took Jungkook into his arms and hugged him. Jungkook started crying more thinking that this might be the last time he hugged or talked to Yoongi. Till he was interrupted by his thoughts. "I love you too kiddo, I didn't know how to tell you either. Dont ever think that Im going to leave you because you like me, okay?" Yoongi said.

"Really hyung?!?" Jungkook said with wide eyes. "Yes kiddo, I'm sorry I made you feel like that" Yoongi said. " No no no hyung no you didn't I made myself feel like that. And I'm sorry for doing this" Jungkook said. "Doing wh-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook kissing him in the lips making him fall down with Jungkook. "Oh my god... you shouldn't feel sorry for that" Yoongi said with a blush on his face showing his gummy smile. Jungkook was really happy that the person that he had loved for a year finally loved him back.

His addiction for Yoongi is going to grow. Yoongi being his drug is going to make him happy. And maybe Yoongi had a addiction to Jungkook too.