Chapter 2

*Chapins POV*

So when they left, which was about 3:00, I hung out with my brother and his friends. I kept my distance from all of them cause I had this crazy urge to cut and my rage was off the carts by now and one of them could easily make me explode.

"I'm gonna go piss" I said and got up from where I was and headed to the bathroom inside my room. My room had a extraordinary amount of skating posters and skate boards, everywhere. I also held all my trophys and achievements in here. and behind a skateboard, was a tiny hole, where I kept my pride possession and my best friend; my razor. I flipped it In my hands a couple times before going to the bathroom. that's where I made a gigantic cut across my stomach. "one for being useless and a tomboy and different and ugly and for liking Michael. I whispered so low I could barely hear it. I rapped my stomach up and put my friend back then I fell asleep in my bed.

That night, it happened again. It was the same dream. I started screaming though, but I immediately shut my mouth, remembering the boys slept over. Calum came rushing in. I've never screamed before over the dream so he new it was bad. he just held me and kept repeating those words. what happened next shocked me. All the boys came in and hugged me. they had no clue about my dream, but they did anyway.

that morning at like 8, when I actually got out of bed, every one kept asking Me about my dream, I didn't answer I just kept crying, repeating 4 words, "it's all my fault, it's all my fault." over and over again. By this time Calum was crying too. I just hugged him. Everyone else was so confused. "So as you all know." I started in the middle of silence. "this Friday is my birthday. I say we have a huge party, me, you guys, and all the magcon boys." they all just nodded in agreement. the only thing I didn't know, was this Friday, Every thing in my life will change, and no one could predict what would happen next.