Chapter 5

*Cameron's POV*

I CANT DO THIS HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. I CANT.

*Chapins POV*

"Come down man." Nash said to Cameron. "it's like ripping off a bandade. "FUCK U" he said ripped off the towel. yep you guessed it. Cameron had to streak.

when Cameron got back he looked terrified. Turns out, it is against the law to streak. And who new I lived close to a police station.

"Well NEXT, Cameron. you choose."

he thought about it for a little before answering "Aaron" 'okay, Aaron choose who you want to dare you." He looked around before answering "Fuck, I'm gonna die, Johnson." Johnson smirked. "I triple dog dare you to jump in the pool, fully clothed." o God. no, it looks like when she jumped. it's coming back. I don't think I noticed the tears coming out of my face until Aaron asked what's wrong. I didn't say anything. Instead I ran up to my room, and found him. I needed it. it's all my fault. That's when I cut my theigh, like 3 Times before putting it away. I slowly walked downstairs and Calum engulfed me into a hug. He was the only one who knew why I was crying. "shh, shh, it's gonna be ok, you don't have to watch." and while everyone went out side, Calum just stood there holding me. Aaron came in soaking wet. and sat down. I went and hugged him. everyone was so confused, So I just sat near Calum. "ok" I said, my voice raspy from crying. "who's next." Aaron spoke up. "Gilisnky" "okay Gilinsky, choose." he looked around, before his eyes landed on a high lighter headed kid. "Micheal." Michael smirked. "I triple dog dare you to kiss, Jack." "umm, no, you do it." and with that, Mickey got up went in front of Johnson, and well, placed his lips on his for like half a second before both of them turned away and wiped there lips. "umm...ok, so, Mickey, you get to shave Gilisnsky." Jack G just sat there.

*Gilinskys POV*

What the fuck.