Chapter 7

*Chapins POV*

OKAY SOMEONE GO I thought. "Who's next?" I asked Calum. His eyes glued to a Dimand eyed boy. "NASH" he exclaimed. "Nash, choose"

*Nashs POV*

"I choose, Cam" I said. he smirked. "I triple dog dare you to let Chapin do your make up." shit. "Yay!" she exclaimed and her and Mahogany went to go get their make up. I actually looked like a girl when thry were done. "WTF HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL" Ash said. "The magic of makeup" they said at the same time. dang. "O MY GOSH" they said at the same time, again. they both screamed. "THIS IS WHY WE'RE BESTIES!" they said again. Well shit.

*Chapins POV*

"so who's next" I asked. Nash scanned the room and chose Carter. Carter than chose Calum. "I triple dog dare you to stay in my parents closets room until 12." O shit. my parents will be furious when they find a boy in there closet.

*Carter's POV*

SHIT SHIT SHIT I AM NOT GOING TO SURVIVE THE NIGHT. I just Sat on the floor crying silently. I turned my phone down just in case one of the guys cough Chapin cough tries to get me busted.

*Chapins POV*

"So we have 30 minutes until Carter comes out so I'll choose the next one. I Choose Johnson." "Gilisnky" he said. "I triple dog dare you to do the grind on me on top of Mohagany." Dang. Mohagany just shrugged, and layed down. Johnson did it and they both bursted out laughing. "C'mere bro" mohagany Said and hugged JJ.

"NEXT" I screamed. "umm.." Johnson started "I choose Ashton" Ashton looked around "Taylor." he said. Taylor fist pumped the air. YAS he screamed. "I triple dog dare your ass to Fake a seizure in public." so we skated down to the green and we all were talking when Ashton started shaking and he fell to the ground and had foam coming out of his mouth we were screaming and shaking him. "GET HIM UP" I screamed and we grabbed out stuff and went back home were we all laughing. "well it's 11:59 So let's go get Carter I said." but when we walked into the room we heard sobbing and crying. my eyes widen and I started running to my mom's room.