Yugi- India

Dear Readers,

Did you read the description? If you did, you get the 5 cards to exodia. If you didn't, read it now.

Mi-Ow

Character information:

Name- Yuka love

Age- 16

Looks- Dark brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, wears black muscle shirt, white knee-high shorts, white converse, and gold necklace.

Best friend/Crush- Yugi

•Yuka•

Yugi and I have been best friends since kindergarten. He is the nicest guy in the world and the King of Games.I know everything about him. I was with him when he went to Duelist Kingdom and I am with him to go to India. Joey won tickets and decided to bring us along. I dueled him on the plane there. I was sitting across from him. I held onto the seat in front of me for dear life when we crashed. Tèa,being the bitch she is, made fun of me.(I'm sorry Tèa, I had to make you a bitch in this one shot.) I was about to knock her out before Joey, Tristan, and Yugi held me back. The second they let go, I walked right up to Tèa and said, "you little Slut! The only reason you're here is because you want to hook up with Yami!" She had flames coming out of her eyes and yelled, "that is not true! You only came because of Yugi's pity! So bitch please!"

"You are going to die in 5 seconds, so you better start running!" I said with the shadow of my bangs covering my eyes. When somebody's bangs cover their eyes, you are screwed. Tèa instantly ran for her life. I lifted my middle finger in the air and said, "you better run!" I laughed victoriously. All the boys anime sweat-dropped.

"We'll go look for Tèa" said Joey dragging Tristan with him.

The second they left, Yugi asked me how to ask out a girl he liked, it hurt my heart since I really liked him.

"Well, first you have to be confident and just let it out." I said cooly.

"That's it?" He asked.

"Yep" I popped the 'p'.

"Okay, here goes nothing"

"Eh?"

"Yuka, I liked you for a really long time now and I was wondering i-if you w-wold g-go out w-with me." He closed his eyes waiting for rejection.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him in and kissed him passionately. He stood there shocked for a moment before he kissed back. We were like that for how long. Until we were interrupted by an 'Ahem' by Tristan. Joey and Tristan were crying saying, "he grew up so fast!" Then Tèa had flames in her eyes. I flipped her off and said, "fuck off bitch, he's mine now!"

•The•End•

That was awesome!