What happened to you?!

A/N

So, what I'm planning on to do, is write as many
characters as I can (requests will gladly be taken)
So yes! Please vote, comment requests and
yeah! Thanks, Baii!

Cartman x Reader
3rd person pov.

"Shut up Fatboy!" Kyle yelled across the room. "Don't call me fat you son of a bitch!" Eric screeched back. They went back and forth like that for a while, but was stopped by Mrs. Garrison finally looking up from his book and actually paying attention to his class. "Boys! Is this really necessary?!" Mrs. Garrison raised her voice. "Well Kahl called me fat!" Eric 'innocently' pointed to the red haired boy. "Mrs. Garriso-" Kyle was cut off by the bell for lunch. You walked over to talk to Clyde and Craig. "If I could tell Cartman to shut the fuck up during class, I'd be sooo happy." Craig sighed. You and Clyde chuckled at Craig's statement. "Hey, y/n!" Stan ran to you and shouted. "Yeah?" You answered back. "Ok, I have two things to tell you." "Shoot." You quickly replied. "There's a party at my house tomorrow, and Kyle and Cartman are fighting." He added a slight smirk to his face. "What?!" You ran out of the school and onto the playground. There they were, by the jungle gym, Cartman and Kyle, getting their asses kicked. Running, you stepped into the middle of the fight. Kyle was throwing a punch and you were the one who caught it. Right in the eye. Everyone gasped at Kyle for hitting a girl. He backed away, while you were passed out on the ground.

"Woah. Kyle hit a girl.." Clyde said in a low tone. "Kyle.. Never have I hated you.. so much in one sitting. YOU FUCKING JEW PUNCHED Y/N! FUCK YOU!" Cartman yelled as loud as he could. And with that, Kyle ran, like Trent Boyett was behind him. "Y/n... Are you alright..?" Cartman kneeled down to the ground near you, a tear running down his cheek. He picked you up bridal style, which was surprising.. Everyone gasped at Cartman picking up a girl and taking her to his house. "What the hell." Craig whispered as Cartman walked away with Y/n. Cartman. Picking up a girl, and taking her back to his house. Of course, you had no idea what the hell was happening to you. All you were doing, was dreaming. Dreaming about the incident.

' "You, Y/n L/n, vowed on yourself that you would tell Eric Cartman that you liked him today." You thought to yourself as you went up to Cartman's doorstep. The only thing that popped to your mind, was him rejecting you, calling you names.. But you knocked anyway. Ms. Cartman answered the door, looking concerned. "Hello Ms. Cartman! Is Eric here?" You brightly said, trying to build your confidence for him. "Uhm, yes.. but be careful, he's moody.." You thanked her and went up to his room. Putting up your fist to knock, he opened the door forcefully and slammed into you. "What the fuck Y/n?" He shouted. "Oh, hey Cartman.." You sighed and looked down. "Why the fucking hell are you here anyway?!" You hesitated to answer him, and he just got angrier by the second. "Y/n, if your not gonna say anything get the fuck out!!" He yelled in your ear and pointed to the door. "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go to Stark's pond with me.." You whispered, and ran out the door. Tears filled your eyes. You heard a faint "Y/n.. Y/n.. Y/n!! Get the shit up!" '

Eric was in front of your face and the one reflex you used was getting up fast. And that lead to your face and lips touching his. You thought that he was quickly reposition himself as fast as he could, but nope. He kissed back like you were his wife. You smiled through the kiss, as his tongue begged for entrance. You accepted, but his mom entered the room. "Mom!! There's this thing called knocking!" Eric hissed. "Sorry poopsikins! I made brownies if you want some." Both you and Eric looked at each other and toggled off his bed to get the first brownie. "Mine!" Eric ran in front of you and cackled while running. "Not for long!" You grabbed his pants and pulled him down to the ground. "Y/n, you son of a bitch!" He screeched on the ground. You were so close to the kitchen but Eric scooped you up and threw you on the couch. "Bitch!" He called you from the kitchen. "Now Eric, it's not nice to call your friends those things." Liane stated. Eric just rolled his eyes, he grabbed two brownies out of the container. He came back and sat next to you and turned the TV to 'Terrance and Phillip". "Could I have a brownie please?" You turned to Eric. "Ok, close your eyes, and close your mouth." And you did so. He smacked his lips against yours, and pulled away. You still had your eyes closed, and your mouth was open still so he shoved the brownie in your mouth. Which caused chocolate all over your face. "Y/n! You dirty girl!" Eric snickered. You were about to kiss him but the door bursted opened. Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Butters were all standing there, mouths and eyes wide open. "Y/n?! Cartman?! What happened to you?!" Stan squealed.

A/N

Okay, that ^^ took me 2 days, I suck at writing so please give me some slack, it's 1 in the morning too. But yes! pLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS PLEASEEE
What I'm working on:
Clyde x Reader
Kyle x Reader x Pip
(The kyle one is better than it sounds cx)

AnYwAy Leave requests, vote and follow! I would appreciate and be so happy! Bai!!