Aarmau Pt.7 -TEAM UMI ZOOMI

SORRY FOR THE TITLE
I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO PUT

Aphmau POV:

I woke up from that night when me and Aaron had BOOM BOOM and I felt nauseous. I went downstairs to grab a glass of wine- WATER and went to the bathroom. I heard footsteps from the stairs and Aaron calling me.

Aaron: Aphmauuu?
Aph: yes?
Aaron: are you ok?
Aph: yea I'm fine, I just feel nauseous
Aaron: ARE YOU PREGNANT??

My eyes opened wide open. I didn't think of if I was pregnant. But it couldn't be true.

Aph: UMM.. I DONT KNOW. CAN YOU GO TO THE STORE AND BUY A TEST.
Aaron: ON IT

Aaron's POV:

IF APHMAUS PREGNANT HER MOTHER WILL KILL ME. AND THEN DADDY LAURANCE WILL GET JEALOUS. I NEED TEAM UMI ZOOMI.

TEAM UMI ZOOMI: 1, 2, 3, 4, UMI
ZOOMI
UMI
UMI ZOOMI UMI ZOOMI
IN A WORLD THATS NOT SO FAR AWAY
UMI CITYY
((y'all continue it and it would make my day))

I went to the car and turned on team umi zoomi song, and my childhood songs. ((ME))

*TIME PAST TO AARON COMING BACK WITH PREGNANCY TEST*

I ran inside and saw Aphmau eating a lot of Oreos with milk. I showed her the test and she grabbed it out of my hand with her mouth filled with Oreas and slammed the bathroom door.

Aphmaus POV:

I shut the door and I'm terrified of what's gonna be the results.

*2 MINS LATER*

I opened the door and saw Aaron EATING MY OREOS.

Aphmau: MY OREOS
Aaron: BABE, SHARING IS CARING.
Aphmau: MINE
Aaron: OK OKK. WHAT DID THE TEST SAY?
Aphmau: I have to wait a while.

*3 MINS LATER*

I went to grab the test and saw the results. I started crying my eyes out. Aaron ran to me and saw the test.

Aaron: oh my gawd.. no

IM SORRY IF THIS BAD. I KINDA FORGOT HOW TO WRITE AND IM LAZY SO JUST CHILL😂