Aarmau Part 6 - BOOM BOOM AGAIN🍋🍋

Aaron: Lets have some fun tonight hun.
Aphmau: I cant. Not tonight babe. I'm sorry
Aaron: ... you ok?
Aphmau: I'm fine. I just don't feel well.
Aaron: do you need to go to the hospital?
Aphmau: pfft no. I'm a healthy person that doesn't need a Doctor
Aaron: suree
Aphmau: *smacks his arm* I DONT NEED DOCTORR
Aaron: *smacks her arm* YES U DO

- They keep on smacking each other's arm untilllll -

Aaron: *smacks her as-butt*

HOLD UR HOLY WATER PEOPLE

Aphmau: *looks at aaron*

- AARONS POV -

I carry her to the bed and I go on top of her. We start to take off our clothes leaving us only on our underwear and her with her bra.

DANG CHACA LACA

I start kissing her lips while trying to unclip her bra. She moans which makes me NUTTTTT. ((i need help))

I start kissing her neck making her moan even more. Then I squeeze one of her boobs. I go my way down to her panties with my other hand and SHE WET.

50 SHADES OF GREY COMIN
GET UR TRUCK FULLLL OF HOLY WATER

I get up and I walk to my closet. I get out a rope, blind folds, and nutella. I tie her wrists onto the edges of the bed. I blind fold her. And put some nutella on her stomach, neck, boobs, and under her panties. I start licking off the nutella on her neck. I found her sweet spot and left a hicky. Then I start sucking on her boobs.

Aphmau: Aaronnn~ mmmm

I slide my hand under panties and putting one finger inside her womanhood. She puts her head back and moans so loud. I then put three fingers in and move it around while sucking on her boobs.

I start licking down to her stomach and licking off the nutella. I pull down her panties and lick down to her womanhood.

Aphmau: Aaronnn, pleasee mmm-moree

After her saying that, I pull down my boxers, put a condom on my DONG, and stick my DONG in her. She screamed.

Aaron: Should I start?
Aphmau: GO. PLEASE

I go slowly

Aphmau: JEEZUSS. DADDYY. MMM. PLEASE. UGHH. F-FASTERR

*SPLASHES HOLY WATER OVER MY HEAD* FORGIVE ME PLEASE

I go faster. And start squeezing her boobs at the same time. She's definitely liking this. She keeps on moaning and I went as fast as I could.

Aphmau: TAKE OFF. UGH. YOUR C-C-CONDOMMM
Aaron: ARE YOU. UGH. INSANE? YOUR. MM. GONNA GET. UGH. PREGNANT.
Aphmau: TAKE IT OFF

I did what she said. I let go and took off the condom. I put my DONG in her mouth and she started sucking. I moaned so loud that I put it deeper.

After 5 minutes I put my DONG in her womanhood again. I went faster and faster as she kept on moaning louder and louder. She started screaming and we both started sweating like crazy.

I let go after like ((385828582884 YEARS)) 20 minutes and lay next to her. She hugs me, I kiss her forehead, and we fall asleep.

WE ALL NEED HELP. AND HOLY WATER. AND JESUS. OK BYE