Aarmau pt.3 - BOOM BOOM🍋

🍋 OK SO IF UR GOING TO READ THIS IM GIVING YOU A WARNING RIGHT NOW 🍋
⚠️‼️THERE IS BOOM BOOM ((👉🏻👌🏻)) IN THIS CHAPTER‼️⚠️

Aaron's POV
I woke up and saw Aph still sleeping.. so I smacked a pillow at her face.
Aph: EXCUSE ME? MY BEAUTY SLEEP?
Aaron: oh whooopss
We go downstairs and I make breakfast because apparently aph cant cook. So after I finished eating I went to work and made Aph do chores because I'm so nice.

Aphmaus POV ((THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER IS APHS POV))
AARON WENT TO WORK AND HE TOLD ME TO DO CHORES? BOi NO. IM GOING TO LAY ON THE COUCH AND JUST EAT CHIPS.

*TIME SKIP TO LIKE MINUTES BEFORE AARON COMES HOME*

I wanted to give Aaron a little present

CHRISTMAS PRESENT? WEEWOOWEEWOOOO
ok continuing..

I go upstairs and take off my clothes and only have on my bra and undies
Then I go downstairs and wait for Aaron

KNOCKY KNOCK KNOCK

I run to the door and opened it and saw Laurance.. jk. I saw Aaron.
Aaron: A-Aph? What are you wearing?
I didn't answer him. I grabbed his hand shut the door and took him upstairs.

‼️‼️OK PEOPLE. ITS TIME. ITS TIME. BOOM BOOM. YOU ALL KEPT ASKING FOR THIS SO NOW YOU HAVE IT. ENJOYY‼️‼️

I took him to his room and he shut the door and pins me on his ((OUR?)) bed.

Aph: ohh.. so now you want to do this? Don't you?
Aaron: Yes I do

Aaron kisses me and takes off his clothes leaving him only with his boxers. We start kissing and he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied. He smacked my butt making me gasp and he went in. Our tongues were playing with each other for so long that we needed to breathe. We gasp for air and he starts to lick my neck. He found my sweet spot and gave me a hickey. He gives me about 3 more hickies. He goes down to my stomach and licks it and puts his hand in my womanhood and rubs it. He takes off my bra and panties and he sucks on my left boob while putting one finger in my womanhood. I start moaning so hard in pain but it slowly went to moaning so hard in joy. He puts in two fingers then three then four. I keep on moaning and he starts to suck on my other boob. After 10 minutes he stops. He takes off his boxers showing his 8 inch beauty. I started to lick his dick and slowly sucking on it. He started to moan so sexc it really made me suck on his dick harder. After minutes of sucking his beauty he cums and I slurp all of it. Another few minutes lasted and he goes and his closest and he brings back two hand cuffs. He grabs my arms and cuffs me to bed.

Aaron: you ready?
Aph: yes
Aaron: are you sure?
Aph: AARON JUST DO IT ALREADY

He sticks his dick in my womanhood and slowly starts humping.

Aph: *moans so loud that the house is filled with moans* HARDER AARON

He puts it in deeper and goes faster

Aph: UGHH AARON FASTER *moans* H-HARDER
Aaron: UGHHH IM TRYING *he grabs her hips and goes even faster*

APPROXIMATELY 10000 MILES PER SECOND .. jk jk (maybe)

Aph: *moans* A-Aaronnn
Aaron: * goes faster*

The more I moan the faster Aaron goes so I just
keep on moaning to feel great. But then.. we cum. He licks all the cum that were on stomach, I moaned, and he went faster. He slowly went to my right boob and sucks on it. Then on left. And then slowly to my neck to give me more hickies. He went faster and faster and sucking that I was moaning like crazy.

They were sooo... WET💦🍋

Aaron then goes super speed. Too fast and hard for me.

Aph: *starting to cry* AARON
Aaron: APH *lets go*
*Aaron uncuffs her and holds her*
Aaron: *kisses aph* I-I love you s-so much
Aph: I love y-you too

We fall asleep cuddling

OKKKKK. SO I DID IT. BE PROUD👏🏻.  I NEED HOLY WATER NOW. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFF😂. HOPE I DID WELL?

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. IF I DONT POST ANYTHING BEFORE NEW YEARS THEN HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

NOW IM GONNA GO SLEEP BC ITS LIKE 12AM AND IM TIRED.
GOODNIGHT😴👋🏻