Aarmau pt. 8 - The test

Aaron: Oh my gawd .. no... I dont want another aphmau
Aph: IM PREGNANT!!
Aaron: I'm so happy and scared
Aph: why scared aren't u supposed to be crying
Aaron: this child might act like you
Aph: HEY!
Aaron: I'm joking. I love u
Aph: I'm pregnant and gonna eat so much food without any complains
Aaron: wow

Aph POV

I guess all that BOOM BOOM work off. Now I'm gonna have a child of my own. I posted it on my social media and I got so many comments and likes. Even Laurance and garroth got jealous. Laurance "WHAT! WHY ISNT THIS MY CHILD" and garroth "I WANTED US TO GET MARRIED".
Well, now I don't have to tell anyone that I'm taken or not because I can just show my tummy and they will now that I have a baby daddy. And once this baby is born I'm gonna have to eat it. So cute chubby baby. Hope it looks like Aaron with his beautiful eyes and abs.

Aaron POV

I'm gonna be a father. My own kid. I'm so happy I can throw someone off a window.
(Remembers Ms Phoenix Drop High Season 1 Episode 30 timeframe 7:10)
Nice times, nice times.

3rd person POV

Michi sees a post of what aphmau has posted. She gets jealous and so mad, she commented, "YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE. AARON IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE. YOU FORCED HIM." She got so many comments back of how sick she was and needing help. She turned off her laptop and started crying on her bed. A hours later, she got up, went into her car, and drove to aphmaus house.
Aaron was at work so leaving aphmau alone at home. Or maybe not.
Michi looked at the window and saw Laurance with Aphmau sitting on the couch.
Michi took out her phone and started recording. She sent it to Aaron and waited for his reaction.

A few moments later

Aaron texted back: "why are you stalking aphmau?" "What is she doing with him?" "Did they do anything?" "Are you still at my house?"
Michi responded: "they were making out on the couch" lying to him.

Aaron straight up went to his car and drove to aphs.

SORRY THIS IS REALLY BAD.