The Next Day

Laura's POV

I woke up with the sun shining I got out of bed and took a shower then when I came out I brushed my teeth and then changed into a peachy top ,with no sleeves, which had a pattern on with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of black and white converses I brushed my hair then walked downstairs with my phone in my back pocket I grabbed my school bag and my car keys since I'm early anyway I walked outside locked the door then headed off for school.

*At school*

I parked up and people were staring because I am in a new car anyway I got out and walked inside the school then I saw Courtney oh great.

Courtney: where's Ross today?

Laura: I don't know

Then she pushed me into the locker I pushed her back and she fell to the ground she had her friends attack me I saw someone pull them away from me it was Ross, Raini, Mia and Calum Ross helped me up and gave me a smile.

Ross: what's wrong?

Laura: what do you mean?

Ross: I wanted to pick you up this morning but you weren't there

Laura: oh I wanted to do something early in the morning so I came early

Ross: let's go

I nodded and we all walked to our tutor group.

*In tutor group*

We walked in and sat in our normal places which is right next to me.

Mrs Bagan: right I have a few messages and they are...

She told us what the messages are then did the register then the bell rang and the whole class ran out of the room I went to my history lesson on my own since Ross had science, Raini had art and Calum had photography.

*In history*

I walked through the door and saw Courtney oh great she walked up to me and glared then she pushed me on the ground and then smirked at me since we were the only ones in the room strange.

Courtney: stay away from Ross

Then the door opened and in walked the teacher he looked at me I stood up and walked to my seat which is at the back I don't want anything to do with this class I don't even know why we have it.

Every now and again I would notice Courtney glaring at me I just ignore her I don't want anything to do with her and her "group".

*After lesson*

I walked out of the room and I got tripped up by Courtney I sighed and rolled my eyes then I saw Ross come and he ran to me.

Ross: are you okay Laura?

Laura: *nods* yeah

Ross: who did this?

Laura: Courtney

Ross: come with me

I slowly nodded and he held onto me and we walked through the corridors until we found Courtney laughing with her friends.

Courtney: she is such a wimp

Amelia: umm Courtney

Courtney: what is it?

Willow: Ross is behind you

Courtney turned around and gave an innocent smile to Ross.

Courtney: Ross hey

Ross: don't "hey" me I want an explanation

Courtney: why?

Ross: you attacked Laura for no reason this has got to stop

Courtney: I didn't do anything she is just making it up so she can use you to hurt me

Laura: that made no sense

Ross: I know Laura wouldn't use me

Courtney: keep believing that

Ross: *rolls eyes*

Laura: Ross let's go

Ross: okay

Courtney: see she's controlling you

Ross: she's not controlling me she just knows me better

We then walked off and we headed to Raini and Calum. I sighed I know what's gonna happen she's gonna bully me again like usual.

End of POV

Courtney's PoV

Ugh that bitch Laura thinks she can get what she wants all the time she is such a cry baby I hate her so much she shouldn't be near Ross he is way better than her and she just brings him down well poor little Laura will go back to what she once was.

Amelia: what are you going to do?

Courtney: exactly what I did in primary

Willow: what was that?

Courtney: bully her and make sure she doesn't come school because last time I did that she didn't come school for a week and then Ross had to help her.

Willow: we will help

Courtney: good because while Laura, Ross and those two new freaks are in class I want you two to put paint in her locker.

Amelia: any colour in particular?

Courtney: hmm surprise me

They nodded and ran watch out Laura because Courtney is coming to take Ross off ya.

End of POV

Laura's PoV

Me and the others are in our class which is music and I'm tired from going bed late and waking up early.

Ross: Laura

Laura: *looks at Ross* huh?

Ross: you're falling asleep

Laura: I'm just tired

Ross: come here

I rested my head on Ross's arm and yawned luckily we had a cover teacher today.

End of POV

Ross's PoV

I noticed Laura falling asleep so I nudged her a little and she looked exhausted so I let her rest her head on my arm.

Laura: thanks Ross

Ross: no problem

I could see her smile.

End of POV