Text bullying

Laura's POV

I was in my room listening to the song 'survivor' by destiny's child then I heard my phone ding I looked at it I saw a number but it wasn't any number I recognise.

*Text*

Yo bitch who do you think you are going after my man you are such a cry baby especially if you don't get what you want

From ???

What?

*Text*

Ha you think your friends like you well they don't they secretly hate you because you are annoying as fuck bitch

From ???

*Text*

Bitch you are so annoying and ugly so why don't you save everyone by not coming into school because then we will all be happy 

From ???

I kept getting messages who is this person they won't say who it's from.... I bet it's Courtney that bitch but I can't prove it because she isn't putting her name so I'm screwed. I want to know why she is sending me these messages what have I done to her? I don't get it I have done nothing to her I have always stayed away from her and she bullies me what for? 

I shook the thought off and put my headphones in I ignored my phone every time it dinged because I know it will be that number again. I then heard my phone started to ring it had the ringtone of 'it's your best friend Ross' I answered it.

*Phone convo*

Ross: hey Laur

Laura: hey

Ross: I texted you and I didn't get an answer so I thought something was wrong

Laura: no nothing's wrong I didn't hear my phone go off 

Ross: okay what you doing now?

Laura: nothing why?

Ross: well me, Calum and Raini are going to the movies and then go McDonld's you wanna come?

Laura: I would love to but I can't

Ross: why not?

Laura: I have someone coming over

Ross: who? Do I know them?

Laura: Ross it is only my cousin

Ross: okay

Laura: bye

Ross: bye

*End of phone convo*

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket great I don't want to lie to my friends especially Ross because he will easily find out but if I tell him he might do something that will either get him hurt or expelled from our school because when it comes to protecting me Ross is the one who's there no matter what.

*Flashback*

I was on the playground in year 1 and minding my own business when 2 boys came up to me and pushed me. The boys were called Ryan and Issac they were the bullies of the school and some reason why picked on me the most.

Laura: ow

Ryan: you gonna cry?

Laura: *looks at Ryan*

Issac: he asked you a question

Laura: n..no

Ryan: she is 

Issac: such a cry baby

They were about to hit me but then Ross came and saved me.

Ross: hey!

They turned their attention to him and so did I.

Ross: leave the girl alone 

Ryan: what are you gonna do about it?

Ross: I might do something I might regret 

Issac: talking big and you're so little

Then Ross punched him and I saw a little bit of blood coming out of his nose and then Ryan ran away Ross turned his attention to me.

Ross: *helps Laura up* you okay?

Laura: *nods* yeah 

Ross: you sure?

Laura: yes thank you for saving me from those guys

Ross: anytime... the name is Ross Lynch 

Laura: I'm Laura Marano 

Ross: I wanted t know if we can be friends

Laura: *nods* I'd like that

Ross: *smiles*

*End of flashback*

I then went back to listening to music I also cleaned the house a little I was half way done when my phone dinged I checked it.

*Text*

Awe too scared to hang out with your friends little baby aren't ya and you are such a cry baby with everything you have done so if I were you watch your back and stay away from my man. Do me and the rest a favour and kill yourself because you're not wanted you were just an accident and no one will ever like you they will only pretend because they feel sorry for you.

From ???

Who is this person? What have I done to them? Why? I shook the thoughts away and carried on with what I am doing that person is just trying to get into my head well it won't work I don't.

End of POV

Ross's POV

Strange Laura has always come to the movies with us when she said her cousin was coming I didn't believe it because her cousin is in New York on a holiday and the other one is in Africa with her boyfriend.

Raini: so?

Ross: she isn't coming

Calum: why?

Ross: she has her cousin visiting her

Calum: oh

Raini: okay we better go inside

Ross: yeah

We walked in and watched the film I was too busy thinking about Laura and if she is okay.

End of POV