2 YEARS LATER POV CARMEN

Me and you were sitting next to a fireplace watching Americans biggest fails when all a sudden a police officer comes to the door. I hand you one of our kids Sophia, she was sound asleep not like her twin brother Elijah. He was playing with Matthias for about 30 minutes now. I walk over to the door to answer it. The police officer asks for some man I never heard of and said it was Emma's boyfriend. I told him where her boyfriend lives since that's all I knew and he left. Hay Carmen what was that all about?
It was nothing he just wanted to know if we knew anything about Emma's boyfriend. Oh ok what did you tell him? Everything I knew. Just the address of course. Lol I should of thought about that. Yup! After awhile I got tired and Matthias had to go cause it was already late. So me and you take Elijah and Sophia to our bedroom and put them in their crib. Elijah and Sophia are only 3 months old so they sleep with us. We both lay down in the bed you set an alarm for 4am since you still have to work and we fall asleep. I woke up at 10am and fed the kids and myself then I called Matthias over to watch the kids while I cleaned up the house and made dinner for when you got home. As I was just finishing dinner someone knocks on the door I ask Matthias to go see who it is while I finish dinner. “Hay Carmen it's Jess’s Friend!” I hear Matthias say. Ok tell him I will be out there in a little bit let me finish this then I'll be out there. I finish up dinner and walk to the door and I see sebastian your closest friend.