2 hours later

I am finally at home! I say as i walk into the house. I go to walk up to my bedroom when Emma pulls on my shoulder saying, where are you going missy? upstairs I'm tired. don't you dare baby! Jessica says. She sits me down in the closet chair and Emma sits next to me next to me while Jessica sits in my lap. So carmen.. you remember when i started to explain something to you then Jessica comes home? Yes..what were you trying to explain to me? What i was trying to explain is the day you got into the car accident...Lynnette was in the car that hit you… She is still in a coma the doctors don't know if she will survive. All of a sudden i burst into tears crying all my memories of her came back. All the times me and her would talk and we would eat with the librarian to the field trips we went to. All the way up to 8th grade..i continued to cry while all the memories of her started flooding in. Jessica hugged me trying to keep me calm but it just made it worse i started crying more. Through ny cries i said to them, she was like a sister me...she was a twin sister to me.. i never wanted to lose her! HOW COULD YOU GUYS LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER?!? Calm down baby girl! please.. She started to cry which made me cry more. Emma said she would drive you to go see her. O..ok, but is she ok? what happened how did we end up crashing into each other? She was depressed.. like very very depressed. her parents had just kicked her out of there house and told her to get a job and get her own house. i allowed her to stay with until she got onto her feet. After she packed her stuff up out if her house and into my house she said she was going for a ride… And you allowed her to go by herself?!? Yes, i thought she needed some time to herself to think things through...i guess i should have went with her.. WHAT DO YOU THINK EMMA!?! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN KNOWING I WAS THE SAME WAY!!! I said as i was now getting angry and upset that they allowed my best friend to try and kill herself… Also what was i doing by myself all alone? You were going to the store to get groceries for the house. And you allowed me to drive allown?!? Yes... I'm sorry. i didn't know it was going to happen. If i did i would...I would have went myself.. She looked at me with tears in her eyes i looked back at her and just gave her a kiss. it's ok baby girl you didn't know i understand that. WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ALLOW LYNNETTE TO DRIVE BY HERSELF EMMA!?!?!? I said angry and annoyed. I.. I'm sorry i didn't know!  she says while crying. I'm sorry..