Chapter 4

After about five minutes the dirt and oil covered Jack and Maddie came up the stairs and into the living room before addressing the class.

"Alright everyone the preparations are complete. You can all head down there wile me and Jack get cleaned up." Maddie told the class before her and Jack went up stairs.

Team phantom started towards the basement stairs with the rest of the class following behind them. Once they entered the basement they saw that the specter speeder was gone and instead a new vehicle was there.

This one covered in green swirls, most likely in an attempt to camouflage it, though only team phantom and Valery knew this. It was very long with a ramp door at the back and windows on the sides. They were unable to see the front but could assume that it narrowed down into a point at the cockpit similar to that of a fighter jet, and had wings with large thrusters branching out from the top and thrusters that appeared to be able to rotate at the back. (think of a heavily modified pelican from the halo series)

 (think of a heavily modified pelican from the halo series)

I do not own this

Most of the class was in awe, the exception being the trio with Tucker and Danny being slightly pissed, though they hid it well, because the ship that they had designed had been stolen, and Sam wasn't surprised because it's basically an average Tuesday for her.

"This baby is our pride and joy. We designed and built it in record time. Isn't that right hunny." Jack said which only served to piss off Danny and Tucker even more.

"Of course it is Jack. Now everyone climb on in. We leave in five." Now the looks of Anger we're all too obvious on the faces of the masterpieces true creators, but they said nothing to the thief's and nobody said anything with the exception of them as they muttered insults and complaints.

Five minutes later everyone was already on board and Maddie was climbing into the drivers seat as Jack spoke to the group.

"Alright everybody, listen up. We don't plan on leaving the ship but if we do, wether it be for exploration or in the event of an emergency, we  have some ground rules that you must follow. Rule number 1 don't take anything you find back to the ship or back into the human realm, anything you do will be confiscated and disposed of once we get back, and don't even try to hide it, we will be going threw a special scanner that will alert us if anything ghostly goes threw it. Rule number 2 don't wonder far from the group or into unexplored territory alone, assume that anywhere we haven't been is hostile territory. Rule number three do not under any circumstance eat any wild plants and animals or drink any natural water sources, as there is a high chance that they are extremely poisonous to humans. So long as your inside the the bus the rules are the same as any other bus, keep all limbs and body parts inside the ship at all times, remain seated unless told other wise, we will have eating times but don't eat without permission and make sure to pick up all your trash and don't leave your trash or food outside the ship. Now onto emergency protocol. This baby has got more arms and armor then darn near anything else on the planet, so the chances of us getting shot down are slim to none, but in the unlikely event that we do go down we have a plan and safety measures already in place. Above you you there is a jet pack that should we be shot down you will put on and jump out the back. They are all set to get the wearer to the nearest island as fast as possible. All your bags have also been hooked up with rockets and programmed to do the same. That is all you need to informed of. Now then, *the portal opens up and the eerie green glow shines threw the cockpit windows dramatically turning Jack into a massive pitch black silhouette* shall we begin?" He says as he turns around and begins walking up to the cockpit not even waiting for a response.

Sorry I took so long to update I honestly have no excuse. Wait I got one, school just started. Yeah that sounds believable.