Ch. 23 - Broken & Bruised

*Luke's P.O.V*

Today feels off, like something bad is going to happen... I don't know why though.

We just got back to London. Yesterday morning actually (it was the 27th when we left and the 26th once we landed). It sucks that we had to leave two days after Christmas but oh well.

Christmas night was crazy, Calum and Ashton made a coming out video for the fans but there's not much to say about it, the reaction was basically the same as mine and Michael's.

The flight home was boring and Michael kept complaining he had a sore bum... Still... It wasn't me, I swear, *smirks*.

The four of us watched a movie together on the plane called 'The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones'. Before you question our sanity, Ashton said that Lauren requested we watched it. I didn't understand why until I saw Jace, like damn, he's pretty hot.

With a little shame in this, we actually really liked the movie, and when jet lag hit us we and started getting pissy from lack of sleep, we started calling each other 'Mundanes' as an insult if we pissed each other off in some way.

It's probably going to be something we laugh about for ages, once this darn jet lag fucks off anyway.

We are currently watching TV, although I have no idea what is on and I don't think anyone is actually watching it.

I begin to zone out completely, which is what I think everyone else has already done.

*Flashback*

I slam Michael against the wall of his bedroom, seconds after seeing his parent's car leave the yard, they were going for a drive and said they would be back in half an hour.

"You" I growl. "I'm going to destroy you" I finish, my hot breath against his ear makes his body tremble slightly.

"Why?" He asks innocently. "Have I been a bad boy?" He asks with a smirk.

"Very" I growl. I grab him by his shirt and pull him away from the wall before pushing him, face first, onto his bed.

"Shit" he gasps from the impact.

"You're not going to be able to walk straight for days" I whisper in his ear as I climb on top of him. His hair still smelled like hair dye and it made me want to fuck him even more.

"Oh my god" Michael whispers under his breath.

"Let's see how loud I can make you scream my name" I say with a smirk, his eyes widen.

"Fuck, I'm screwed" Michael mumbles to himself as I rip our clothes off. "I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor" he sings, smirking.

I look down momentarily at my ripped skinny jeans, that I had just thrown on the floor, before smirking at him.

Michael is smirking on purpose, he knows damn well that the more he does it the more turned on it's going to make me but, in the end, it's going to cause him more pain than satisfaction tonight.

"Come on, Hemmings!" Michael snaps. "Quit being a pussy and fuck me" he smirks. "Make me scream your name so loud that the neighbours hear" he adds, still smirking, his face half buried in the pillow that his hands were clinging on to.

That's exactly what I will do.

"Ashton, I need to talk to you" Calum whispers nervously, snapping me out of my flashback. Fucking hell, would people stop doing that?!