Confession Complications

Lukas had just poured out his heart and Jesse was absolutely frozen. She wasn't used to this feeling, she always had something to say but right now it's as if she was in shock.

"Jesse?" Lukas said nervously, "please say something"

Jesse took a deep breath, trying to gather her thoughts,

"Lukas..." she looked up at him, she could clearly see he was almost shaking after everything he just admitted. His face blushing, and Jesse had the urge to do something shes only ever thought about. Jesse slowly leaned into Lukas, Jesse wanted to be selfish just for one minute and just imagine the perfect world where she would be able to kiss Lukas. To just have one moment to think about herself for once, but alas she knew it wasn't the time. She quickly pulled back before they could touch.

"Lukas you know how I feel about you," Jesse spoke blushing bright "But I think you and me both know we can't do this right now. I can't do this right now. Maybe when I get back we can talk about this, but right now I need to stay focused on whats at stake."

Lukas stared at Jesse in disbelief, he better than anyone understood how important it was to not mix romance with risk.

"I know," he spoke softly, putting his hand on hers, "I'll be here when you get back."

Jesse looked to him, his warm hand and his gentle glance was to much for Jesse. Her heart sank and her eyes began to tear.

"Jesse?"

He quickly turned to Jesse catching her off guard and kissed her. Jesse almost jerked back in surprise, but quickly leaned into it. They stayed there for a moment under the stars, knowing well Jesse would have to leave in the morning. But at that moment neither of them cared, all they wanted was to share this perfect moment together.

 Jesse finally pulled away, "Lukas, please. I'll be back, I promise." Jesse wanted to tell Lukas everything she's been wanting to say since day one but decided she would wait until she returned.

"Just be careful, I don't like worrying about you"

Lukas embraced Jesse, holding her for a moment. 

Jesse soon got up and climbed down the ladder, her heart still racing and her mind in a thousand places. She went inside the cabin and sat down at the bed, she placed her hand on her heart feeling the pound. 

"How could I do this to myself, your so stupid Jesse." Tears began to overcome her, she kept reliving the moment on the roof, and she thought 'for a moment everything was perfect. But how was Jesse suppose to concentrate, when all she could think about was Lukas. She quickly tried to get her headspace together, "cmon Jesse."

-At sunrise, ride to the portal network into the nether.

-Find Petra.

-Negotiate or Fight the Griefers depending on circumstances

-Save Petra

-Return Home Safe

-Figure everything out with Lukas.

"I can do this."

 Jesse looked out the window and could see the sunrise approaching and began to finish preparing for her trip.

"Don't worry Petra, I'm coming for you."