A place by the Park

I woke up out of my bed, came down stairs to take a trip the the cafe.

It turns out Lobo was right at my door, like it was my birthday or something!

" Hey DJ what to have a picnic with me and Static today? Lobo said. "

"sure, love too"

"Great!"

Lobo lead me to the park. Static was alrighty there sitting at a bench drinking coffee, *slurp* ah~

I waved at Static as felt long grass on legs. I sit on the bench as I feel my dress get little stuck on the wood.

"Gee someone really needs to cut the parks grass!'

"yeah, maybe we should talk to Isabelle about that" Lobo said stubbornly.

"Hey, Lobo talk about this villager that's moving in"

"oh static are you sure?, in front of the mayor?"

"*shrugs shoulders*well she's going to know about anyways, we minds well warn her"

"alright if you say so, well this new girl is Kinomi. She's moving across the bridge, across the river, go right over more, there's her new house. Right now its a tent. not far from my house"

"Lobo.... I mean tell DJ thats she maybe a concern to the town Marly Town"

 I mean tell DJ thats she maybe a concern to the town Marly Town"

"Static...., well ok well it seems she use to live in a town New Hennle, shorten for NH. She's the kind that cuts down all trees just to please herself by making others mad! She pushes others around like toys, she brings a toy hammer with her and hits people with it. Kinomi got it last summer I herd"

Static's flash back: Oh I remember living in NH it was a nightmare. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Kinomi always pushed me around like I was a rag doll. Butch would just sit there and laugh at me but Nan and Windey where always there for me in the toughest times. But now I have Lobo and DJ. Just like I use to have Nan and an old villager, Iccacal."

"That's horrible!, I said as I pop out of seat!"

"DJ, What's worse is Isabelle don't believe us! Because there just roomers our old neighbor Nan told us about this! From letters! She's a good friend of all of us!

"That's so weird Isabelle would'nt believe you! Well she an't cutting down my trees, its my life to harvest its all i do!''

Static says "Well I hope everything goes well... shes moving in tomorrow morning, 7:00 sharp!"