Chapter 15

Rylan's Pov
Savanna sits next to me and says. "Isn't that one of Daniel's homeboys?" I look at the dude and then I look at her and shrug. She looks at me. "You never told me what happened between you two." I look at her. "Nothing I told you he wasn't my type." I get up and go to dance floor and start dancing.  I sing along to the song the dj is playing. 2 hours later. We walk out the club and get in my car and I drive home. She looks at me and asks. "Yo brother called you tonight?" I glance over at her. "Yeah but I didn't answer cause I'm not talking to him." I turn on the radio and drive to my house. We pull up in my driveway 40 minutes later and we get out and walk inside the house and Cameron looks at us. "Where the fuck y'all been and why y'all couldn't answer the phone?" I look at him and shake my head and I walk upstairs. I walk in my room and I go in the bathroom and turn on the shower and I hear someone knocking on the door and yelling. "Me and yo brother about to go home." I slightly open the bathroom door and peep my head out the door. "It's about damn time,y'all been staying at my house for too long." She looks at me and says. "You just want us gone ,so you can invite Lucas over to spend the night." I roll my eyes and say. "No I don't now bye." I close the bathroom door and I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I take a shower and I wash my hair. I get out the shower 40 minutes later and I dry off and I put on my clothes. I get my blow dryer and plug it up and I brush my hair and blow dry it. I finish my hair and I unplug the blow dryer and put it up and I walk out the bathroom and I get in the bed and I get on my phone and dial Lucas's number and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Me: aye nigga
Lucas😻❤️: it's 2 something in the morning shouldn't you be sleeping
Me: no and besides I can't sleep
Lucas😻❤️: and why is that
Me: idk but shouldn't you be sleeping
Lucas😻❤️: nah you know why it's cause you miss me,and no I don't
Me: I don't miss you nigga and mhm
Lucas😻❤️: you know you miss me
Me: nah nigga I don't
Lucas😻❤️: then why you call me if you didn't miss me
Me: next time I won't call you I'll just call my other nigga
Lucas😻❤️: why you playing, you stay testing me
Me: boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I shake my head and I get under the cover and I lay down and go to sleep.
Lucas's Pov
I scroll through my ig for a while and I get up and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and king walks in the room and yells my name. I walk out the bathroom and I look at him. "Wassup bro." He looks at me and says. "Talia cooking tomorrow night and she thinks you should invite Rylan." I look at him and say. "Why,so she can go back and tell Cierra everything." Talia walks in my room and says. "I don't even talk to her no more,damn I just wanted to meet the girl who you changing for." King looks at me. "You don't go out to the club anymore,you don't even go on the block." I shake my head. "Ain't nothing out there for me anymore." King looks at me and says. "So you going to invite her or not?" I nod my head and I walk in the bathroom and I close the door. I take off my basketball shorts and my boxers and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I get out 15 minutes later and I turn the shower off. I dry off and I put on my boxers and I walk out the bathroom. I walk over to my dresser and I get out a pair of my basketball shorts and I put them on. I hear my phone ringing and I walk over to my nightstand and I pick up my phone and I answer it.
Phone convo
Rylan😍👑: aye nigga
Me: it's 2 something in the morning shouldn't you be sleeping
Rylan😍👑: no and besides I can't sleep
Me: and why is that
Rylan😍👑: idk but shouldn't you be sleeping
Me: nah you know why it's cause you miss me,and no I don't
Rylan😍👑: I don't miss you nigga and mhm
Me: you know you miss me
Rylan😍👑: nah nigga I don't
Me: then why you call me if you didn't miss me
Rylan😍👑: next time I won't call you I'll just call my other nigga
Me: why you playing, you stay testing me
Rylan😍👑: boy bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get in the bed and I turn on the tv and I watch tv for awhile and I fall asleep.