Chapter 18

Savanna's Pov
I wake up and I get my phone and check the time. I call dial Rylan's number and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup where you at?
My # 1 hitter🅿️💯: nothing and I'm with Lucas
Me: Hmm That figures
My # 1 hitter🅿️💯: girl hush up
Me: Where y'all going
My # 1 hitter🅿️💯: nowhere his homeboy's girl cooking dinner and she wanted to meet me
Me: why
My # 1 hitter🅿️💯: girl I don't know, but Lucas insisted I go
Me: mhm, nah you just wanted to go to be with Lucas
My # 1 hitter🅿️💯: nah
Me: just call me when you get home
My # 1 hitter🅿️💯: aight bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and sit up in the bed and Cameron walks out the bathroom and looks at me. "You talked to Rylan today?" I look at him. "Yeah,why?" He shakes his head. "I was just asking,but where she at?" I shake my head. "She with Lucas." He nods his head and walks out the room. I get up and I walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and I walk out the room and go downstairs.
Rylan's Pov
Lucas walks in the kitchen and looks at me and Taila. "What's so funny, I want to laugh too." I look at him and say. "Nigga None of your damn business." He looks at me. "You going to stop talking to me crazy." I look at him and say. "This my mouth I can talk to you however I want." King walks in the kitchen and says. "The food almost ready?" Taila looks at him and say. "Yeah." I help set the table and Lucas looks at me and walks over to me. "You don't have to do that, You the guest." I look at him and say. "it's the least I can do." I  finish setting the table and Taila fix our plates and we all sit down and start eating. King looks at me and say. "So Rylan, What made you give my bro a chance?"
Lucas looks at him and shakes his head. Taila looks at King. "Why you asking her questions?" I look at him. "Mhm well as much as I hate to admit,He is my type even though he's a man hoe." Taila looks at me and say. "Girl who you telling."  I look at Taila and say. "And he be lying talking about,he don't have hoes." Lucas
looks at me and say. "I told you I'm done with all that." I shake my head and get on my phone. He snatches my phone out my hand and looks at me and says. "Nigga do you want to get punched?" King looks at him. "You might want to give her,her phone back." Lucas looks at me and He hands me back my phone. We all finish eating and Lucas gets up and grabs my hand and we walk out the kitchen and He takes me upstairs in his room. I sit on his bed and I look at him. "Mhm I thought your room was going to be dirty." He looks at me and says. "Hmm I see we got jokes." I shake my head. "Tell me Lucas do you still have hoes?" He walks over to me and sits next to me. "Rylan no, I been stopped that." I look at him and say. "Are you telling me the truth?" He nods his head and I get my phone and check the time. "It's getting late, I should get home." He stands up and holds out his hand. I get up and grab his hand and I look at him. We walk downstairs and I tell Taila bye. King looks at me and says. "Well damn I don't get a bye." I look at him and say. "Bye king." We walk out the house and get in his car. I put on my seatbelt and I look out the window. Lucas starts the car and drives and he looks over at me. "You good shorty?" I glare at him. "Nigga don't call me that and yeah I'm good." He shakes his head and drives off. I roll my eyes and he says. "I'm taking you out tomorrow night." I look at him. "Where exactly are we going?" He glances over at me and says. "It's a surprise just be ready when I call you." I look at him and nod my head. I hear my phone ringing and I look down and I see that it's Cameron. Lucas looks over at me and says. "You not going to answer that?" I shake my head. "No why, it's just Cameron." He pulls up at my house and I get out. I walk up to the front door and I get my keys out and unlock the door. I walk inside and I close and lock the door behind me. I walk upstairs and I get my phone and I call Savanna and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Suh❤️👑: you finally at home
Me: yeah but what you wanted
Suh❤️👑: how'd it go
Me: it was ok, he asked me out on a date tomorrow night
Suh❤️👑: it's about time
Me: you knew mhm
Suh❤️👑: of course I knew he told me
Me: mhm of course he did
Suh❤️👑: don't do that
Me: mhm
Suh❤️👑: I'm coming over cause you gone need help getting ready for your date.
Me: girl the date isn't until tomorrow night
Suh❤️👑: I know but I'm still coming over
Me: ok bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I shake my head. I pin my hair up and I take off my shoes. I take off my clothes and I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I sit my phone on the sink and I get in the shower. I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I dry off and I grab my phone and I walk out the bathroom. I open my draw and I get out a tank top and some shorts. I put on my clothes and I get in the bed and I turn on the tv. I hear a knock on the door and I get up and walk downstairs and I open the door and I see Savanna. I let her in and I walk back upstairs and I get in the bed. Savanna walks in the room and looks at me. "Do you know what you wearing yet?" I look at her. "It's not until tomorrow night, so I have time." She looks at me and says. "Cameron getting on my damn nerves." I shake my head and roll my eyes. She looks at me. "You still not talking to him?" I shake my head and I get on my phone.