Chapter 36

Rylan's Pov
I walk out the house and get in my car and drive home. I turn on the radio and I pull up in the driveway and I get out and walk inside.
Lucas looks at me. "Come here baby." I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around me. "You good?" I look up at him. "Let me guess Savanna called you?" He nods his head and I say. "I'm fine and I told her that." He shakes his head. "You not." I say. "I said I'm fine." He lets me go and I walk upstairs. Lucas says. "Baby you know you can talk to me right?" I turn around and look at him. "I know bae but I told you I'm fine." He looks at me. "Don't just tell me that to get me off your back." I glare at him. "I'm not but I'm going to bed." He looks at me. "Nah I let you go to sleep last night." I walk in the closet and I change my clothes. I walk out the closet and get in the bed. Lucas jumps on me and flicks me on the nose. I look at him. "Lucas get yo heavy ass off me." He says. "Nah you not going to sleep tonight." I roll my eyes. "Ima beat yo ass bruh." He looks at me and flicks me again. "You not going to do shit and I'm not your bruh." I groan. "Lucas get tf off me fr." He looks at me. "Nah we staying like this." I say. "Watch ima beat yo ass when I get up." He says. "I'm trying to show you some love,but you being difficult." I roll my eyes. "Bruh you heavy asf now get off me." He flicks me again and he gets up and runs in the bathroom. I yell. "Ima beat yo ass Lucas." He says. "Baby chill I was just playing." I shake my head. "Nah Ima still beat yo ass." I hear someone knocking on the door. I get up and walk out the room and go downstairs. I open the door and I let Taila and King in. King looks at me. "Where Lucas?" I look at him. "He upstairs hiding in the bathroom." King walks upstairs and Taila looks at me. "Why he hiding?" I say. "Cause ima beat his ass if he comes out." We walk upstairs and I see Lucas sitting on the bed. I walk over to him and I start hitting on him. Lucas yells. "Man stop hitting me." King gets up and grabs me. King let's me go and I walk out the room. I go across the hall and get in the bed. I put my phone on do not disturb and I go to sleep.
Savanna's Pov
Rylan leaves and I get my phone and call Lucas and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Bro:wassup
Me: we need to talk about Rylan
Bro: okay what about my baby
Me: she's not okay and she tends to push people away,and she can get closed off
Bro: I know she's not and she won't push me away
Me: she on her way home
Bro: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and my mom walks in the room. I look at her. "Rylan's mom went to see her." She says." She need to leave that girl alone." I say. "I don't know why she went over her house in the first place." My mom looks at me. "I'll go and talk to her." I shake my head. "Don't tell her anything about Rylan." My mom looks at me before walking out the room. "I won't child now get some sleep." I put my phone on the charger and I lay down in the bed. I drift off to sleep and my mom wakes me up the next morning. I sit up and look at her. "Where you about to go?" She sits on the bed and says. "I'm about to go and talk to Rylan's mom." I shake my head. "Good luck with that." I get up and walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and I get my phone off the charger and I see I got a missed call from Cameron. I walk out the room and go downstairs. I see Cameron sitting on the couch and I roll my eyes. "What you doing here?" He stands up and says. "I came here to talk to you." I look at him. "What we got to talk about Cameron?" He walks over to me. "I wanted to tell you,but I didn't know how." I glare at him. "Just get tf out." I walk upstairs and go in my room. I get my phone and dial Rylan's number but she doesn't answer. I shake my head and I sit on the bed and turn on the tv.