Third Star -2

Date: 06/09/01

In a time where the first one passed away, left two other humans.

A wife, and a baby. A baby that would spread across the island to find someone else. 

A baby that would go on adventures, a child that would always come back home to see their mother.

Oh how wrong that wife was. Because, for when she allowed her child to leave the nest for the first time- they never came back.

The child had forgotten. For their child was only a mere two years old. The child's mother was unaware of the natural dangers that someone had placed on this earth, the natural disasters and the chaos that would be brought upon them.

She did leave the nest to find her child, but ended up getting lost herself. To become forgotten.

Stumbling in a crawl, she didn't not know how to walk. No one did. No one, but animals. They knew it by natural instinct, whereas humans- humans had to learn. They learned by copying animals who stood proud on four or two legs. Humans looked at themselves and saw the two legs that could be used to stand. To walk. To run. To soar past the thousands of miles of vast oceans.

Only to, be forgotten once again.

No one ever remembers. Which sounds like a rather sad tale, doesn't it?

No one remembers, but history keeps repeating it's self. One dies, one lives, one dies and one lives to leave on a generation after generation.

But what people don't know, is how- did a few singular people expand so much, that over seven billion people were created?

The only ones who are aware of this time, the ones who remember this moment vividly...

Are the Stella Navigates.

Roaming above the clouds hidden in plain sight. They cannot be seen with human eyes, or so we've been told. Yet, what if.. what if there was someone, or something that could see these creatures? The ones that come to take you away when your time is right?

The ones who never forget?

What would happen, if the ones who roamed above the clouds- revealed themselves to the humans beneath. Would it be chaotic? Would it be peaceful?

What would it be?