Meet The Sisters

Cornelia was in her dorm, braiding her red-orange hair. She was never one to do elaborate hairstyles unless the event specifically called for one. Indeed, Cornelia was actually very modest. This never stopped her from shining just as bright as her sisters, though no one seemed to notice. When the three Schuyler sisters, Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy were together, they seemed to literally glow with pride and confidence. They fit together like puzzle pieces.
Cornelia and her sister Caty on the other hand were a different story. While their older sisters strengthened each other, Cornelia and Caty were complete polar opposites.
Cornelia was optimistic, Caty was pessimistic. Cornelia was kind, Caty was aggressive. Cornelia went with the flow, Caty chased after what she wanted.
But it was okay. Because when Cornelia and Caty finally went to college, their sisters pulled them into the group. Now, there were five Schuyler sisters. It wasn't Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy anymore. It was Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, Cornelia, and Caty.
While Cornelia reflected in her side of the dorm, Caty was debating in her head whether to straighten her hair or curl it.
Caty ended up straightening her medium length brown locks, and blinked her dark blue eyes in the mirror a couple of times, admiring the way she looked.
Caty was excited today, because she was going to see her long-term boyfriend Samuel again. Her sisters didn't exactly approve of him, he was the leather-jacket type of guy, but Caty knew in her heart that they were meant to be. So what if she made bad decisions, as long as he was with her. They were destined to be together forever.
While Cornelia and Caty sat quietly in their dorm, Peggy, Angelica, and Eliza chattered non-stop in theirs about clothes, crushes, and more.
"Do you think Cornelia will get a boyfriend anytime soon?" Peggy asked as she tried on a yellow tank top.
"Peggy, we really shouldn't talk about her behind her back," Eliza reprimanded her gently.
"I'm just saying! I mean, I have Fleury, you have Martha, and Angelica has.." Peggy shot a questioning look at her older sister. "Who do you have, Angie?"
"Wow, thanks for making me sound like a lonely crazy cat lady," Angie joked sarcastically. When Eliza let out a giggle, she continued. "I actually have my 20 cats, thank you very much."
"Well I can tell, you have so much hair on you. Oh wait, maybe that's just cause you haven't shaved," Peggy snarked back.
Angelica let out a gasp and shot Peggy a warning look. "You're one to talk, Margarita."
Peggy grimaced at the name. "Ew, don't call me that, you know I hate it."
Eliza, always dutiful and peaceful, stepped in. "Guys, can we not fight right now? We have to meet Cornelia and Caty for lunch in half an hour."
Angelica smiled at that. "Finally our little sisters will get some recognition!"
Eliza and Peggy hoped she was right.