🌸 | O44

Three months later...

Jeni's POV

After three months, I've finally got the chance to have my summer break. Instead of going back home in Korea, my parents wanted me to stay the rest of my summer break in China.

I was confused by the sudden decision of my parents. Thankfully, my brother told me the reason behind it.

He said that our parents thinks that the cause of me being "sociable" was because of Renjun. They didn't want me to be sociable--unlike my brother who almost know all the students in his school.

We are totally different, I got softer features while my older brother, Euiwoong, looks so cold because of his eyes.

The plane landed safely and as expected, no one was there waiting for my return.

What caught my attention was girls screaming, media all over the airport, and the flashing of cameras.

Maybe there's an idol?

I heard that Nine Percent is really famous here in China. Could it possibly be them?

Out of curiosity, I tried to view the "famous people" they were ralking about. Luckily, I saw them.

I was a bit shocked. I blinked three times before realizing that everything was really real.

NCT China is having a promotion tour in China. Renjun is with them. They are all smiling at the cameras then they noticed me.

Kun whispered something to someone beside him then the body guard asked me to follow him.

"Kamusta naman ang flight mo?" Lucas asked. I gave him a smile.

"Quite good." I answered.

Chenle went closer to me.

"Magsalita ka nga ulit noona?!!?!?!?" he shouted. Still the old dolphin chenle.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Accent man!!! neomu neomu daebak!!" Lucas shouted. Gosh, these guys are always shouting!!

"Para yun lang." medyo natatawa kong sabi. We bid goodbyes then I went to my room.

Someone knocked on my door... it was him.