Lily #2

Tracy and I were just talking about the new episode of Crazy Messes! and how it made her faint when all the sudden...Melody arrived. The moment we saw her we decided to wave her over when really in my head, all I wanted was for her not to be here. It was just so wonderful and themeful until she arrived in that hideous outfit of her's. I was trying so hard to get her to go, but she wouldn't go down with any of my criticism! So, I finally just decided to keep her here. Which made me go crazy inside my head, knowing that I hated her. Yup...I said it. I hate her. She's always seemed like a little sister to me just tagging along, and it is so annoying. Only Tracy knows this, that - I hate Melody. It's not like I have anything majorly against her, it's just shes never acted the ways I would think a smiling trio member would act. I mean, most of the time she uses her smile for the good of the world. Which, we of the smiling trio should not do, because it's our power, not the stupid world's! Either way when Melody arrived onto the boat, I knew I was going to start acting like an idiot when hiding the fact that I hated her, but Tracy reassured me that it was going to be fine, so I winged it. 

After a half an hour of  an unbearable chit-chat with Melody, we finally decided to go over to the pool to swim. When Melody took off her clothes to reveal her swim suit I was struck with a load a jealousy, like it was delivered in a package just for me. Literally, that's how good her swim suit looked. "Where did you get such a great swim suit!?" I could help but ask the question so quickly...I had to know. That was like, the most fashionable swim suit I ever saw. And you know me, I love fashion. "Oh, I think I got it at -" Melody's voice was soon interrupted by a sudden push that came out of nowhere. The push was so hard that it pushed all 3 of us into the pool. The next thing we knew, we were locked up in a cell in which for some odd reasons we couldn't use our smiles. "Hello, darlings." A man wearing a black coat and blue jeans slowly walked out of the shadows in the right corner of the room. "Who are you?" I demanded. "Why, don't you remember me? I am Stitches, your old pal who invited you here." Tracy then gasped. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MASK!?" The man grinned. I took it off. It's not like you can smile your way into taking me to jail now, can you?" Tracy and I looked at each other. "What did you do to our smiling powers!?" Stitches held up a jar of bright, bright GOLD. "I took them away and placed them in this jar. I thought I was sick of you little girls and getting whatever you wanted whenever you wanted. Times are changing. Say goodbye, and goodnight." 

CRASH! 

Out of no where the lights went out in the room, and in my brain.

I woke up back in my house a few days later with an ice pack on my forehead like I was sick or something. The moment I opened my eyes, my mom rushed into my room saying, "Oh, thank heavens you're okay! I thought you were out like moonlight when you 1st got that darn fever!" My mind was completely blank, and I had no idea what had happened. "Huh?? What happened?" My mom sighed. "At least you won't have to remember. It was terrible." I looked around the room, wondering why the flip this woman was acting so worried. "No, seriously. I wanna know what happened." I say. My mom shook her head. "No, you can not know. - But since you're now awake, can you please check the mail real quick? I think a package was supposed to arrive this afternoon. I looked at the clock. It read; 3:42 PM. I stared. I might of completely forgotten the majority of my memory, but I can still tell time! I must've been out for a really long time. I slowly got up, annoyed at the fact that my body was aching. Out of some sorta instinct I quickly said to my mom; "How about you check the mail?" I smiled between words. "My body hurts." My mom gave me a look. I probably shouldn't have said that, but I had an instinct to...Weird. Thinking this over and over again in my head, I walked towards the door to get the mail. 

Something must've happened before I was out like moonlight, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.