movie night

My doorbell was ringing. Who in the world could it be? It's 7:30, so it's not that late. I hurried to my room and I put some pajamas on, I peeked out the window to make sure it was someone I knew. OMG am I seeing this right? It was Teo! I got really nervous and happy. I opened the door, "Hey Alexa, is it okay if I come in?" He asked. "Yeah of corse, how did you know I lived here?" I asked looking at him, he was starring at my Pajamas. "Teo?" I asked again, "Oh sorry I saw you walking home, I live 3 houses down," He said after the awkward silence. "So you want to watch a movie?" I asked "yeah that'd be cool." He replied.

We walked into the living room and he sat on the couch. I looked through the movies, "What kind of movies do you like?" I blurted "Anything really, you pick." He answered. How adorable is that. I put in Insidious part 1, a scary horror movie. I sat next to him and smiled. We watched the movie in silence for an hour, when I felt a hand brush my back, he filled the gap between us on the couch and slowly put his hand around me. I was smiling ear to ear. I hope he didn't notice. "ahhhhh" I jumped and put my head to his chest covering my eyes. "Alexa Hahahaha" he laughed at me. "OMG lol I'm sorry I'm all over you, scary movies make me jumpy!" I sat up off him. He said "No I like it" he said kinda quietly pulling me back to his chest. He was so warm and safe feeling. I didn't want to move. Ever.