LaLu: A story not yet told

Lucy P.O.V

I walk in the guild hall and find Mira-Jane at the bar. I walk to her, in hopes that should would have an idea on how I could pay my rent. Don't get me wrong I love my team but they don't split the jewels evenly. "Hi Mira how's your day going?" I asked with a slight smile "Oh I'm good but you don't look like your having a great day. What's on your mind?" Such a sweet girl, she always knows how to get the point in a nice way. "Oh it's just that I never have any money Natsu and Erza usually take most of it then grey take half of whats left then I'm left half but end up feeling guilty because Wendy doesn't get any and spilt what I have with her." I rest my head on the bar. "Well you could..." Mira stops "Could what?" I ask "Hey Luce wanna join me on my mission?" Lucy heard a voice behind her and assumed it was Natsu. "Thanks but you and Erza took all the money last time." I'm about to go home but someone grabbed my wrist, I thought it was Natsu but it couldn't be his hands are soft and gentle and the only reason I know that is because he's caught me every time I fell. These hands are tough and strong it's kinda hot. "What are you talking about Blondie?" I turn around as soon as I realise it not Natsu. "Oh hey Laxus. Why do you want to go on a mission with me of all people?" I asked "Well we both need money and I think you spirit Virgo will be perfect for this job." He gave a blank stare waiting for me to answer. "Let's do it." I mean what could happen its just Laxus. Just as we shook hands agreeing that I would go, Natsu, Grey, Erza, and Wendy walked in. Natsu saw him shake my hand and turned furious. Natsu walked up. "Is there something I can help you with Laxus?" He asked "No thanks, but I already have Lucy on my side." Laxus smirked and walked over to a close by table then seconds later waved me over, as I start to go toward him Natsu grabs my wrist and Mira giggles "Apparently you can't go anywhere without someone stopping you huh Luce?" She giggled "What did he mean your on his side?" Natsu asked "I'm going on a mission with him, so I gotta go, see yay later Natsu." He didn't let go so I snatched my wrist away and walked to Laxus who had a.smirk on his face, I almost felt bad but he wouldn't let go of me.

hey there my little pervs lemon scene in the next chapter so get ready :3 also sorry nalu shippers I total ship nalu but I think laxus would be a better 'partner' for lucy
dont forget to vote and comment any suggestions :)