✧ੈ day one

day i. all hell begins
date: 20.08.18

───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ·  ·  ·  · ─────

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒

period one was fine, i had p.e. but we didn't have to do anything. the only thing i didn't like was when they made us choose partners. we had to run around in their gym (which i have to say looks nicer than the one at my old school #sorrynotsorry) and then give high fives to our partners. this girl was nice enough to choose me over her friend (after asking and contemplating on which to pick), though this was terrible because i barely knew what to do and never can give a good high five :T.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑤𝑜

period two i had cooking. generally i didn't do anything in this class except for getting annoyed at the one year older kids that sat next to my group and take out my phone to sign up for remind. and i met this girl that was noice but i'm pretty sure she didn't want to be my friend.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

period three, math. same as i got last year, and the ironic thing is i have lunch right after that, as i did last year. we reviewed easy stuff such as negatives and positives through putting things little sheets of papers with phrases such as "a withdraw of 6 dollars" and then had to place them in order as though a number line.

࿐ 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ

some girls from the school's w.e.b. program sat next to me before leaving to go talk to other students. they asked me stuff such as if i knew where my next class was and how my day has been so far and who i have next period. i got first lunch, so i had lunch with half of people in my grade and then sixth graders, which was really convenient because they were explaining how everything worked and since i was new, i basically got the explanation. i then started talking with this dude who also had the same class after me as i ate my spicy chicken sandwich.

࿐  𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

ah, social studies. i got the husband of one of the teachers at my old school's history for my grade. he was really nice and we did something fun in his class. we basically got into groups of five (these really nice girls asked me to be part of their group, and i said sure, 'cause why not?) and got a rubber band with five strings attached to it. we had to work together to flip 6 cups over and then stack them up (without using our hands) and then get them all into a single cup. it was quite amusing and we won a couple of times.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

period five: science. i got a relatable teacher, one whom doesn't really enjoy to talk. we worked on a survey that had questions about us and if we wanted to know anything about him and such and got the sheet thingy that tells us the rules of the class and such. i had a head ache the whole time and never knew when it started.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑥

oof, period six. i had a really nice english teacher. we filled out an index card and told her a little about ourselves, told her whom we admired (i said my mom and my grandparente -3-) wrote a letter to ourselves (which i'm pretty sure I'm not gonna end up passing on because i told myself to not forget that i was dat boi. we then played two truths on a lie and one dude said he that he didn't like the rock (as a lie), even though earlier he said he admired the rock. he said he admired him because we wanted to be able to move his pecs like him, and then i fake laughed while i silently cringed.

ㅤㅤ───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ·  ·  ·  · ─────

࿐ 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠
friendless and missing you, mantha [ blankedsarcasm :')]