✧ੈ day four

day iv. haters?
date: 23.08.18

───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ·  ·  ·  · ─────

morning time

i know, it's late, i've been terribly busy with himework and partying. so, i arrived at the bus stop, put on my sweatshirt even though it was hot, and then waited for the bus. i didn't really talk to blip blop, she just asked me the time. i had to sit with someone because there was no empty seats and i'd been to back in line to get an empty seat before it was taken.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒

we had to go to the gym to sign into my teacher's google classroom. we had to choose a partner, so i just walked until i saw this girl without a partner, after talking to myself for like 5 minutes to try and get myself to ask, i did and she said sure and then we shared the chromebook. i then went to the tables when we were done and began to read my book at a lonely table.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑤𝑜

so, i gave my teacher my poster thingie for our project where we tell about our favourite foods (mine'll probably be very long). we finished our essays, and yeah. nothing much happened.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

we did some review in third period. nothing much done in this class. these girls at my table started searching up slim thicc mendes and started saying skinny queen and slim thicc and skinny legend. and yeah, that's the only thing that happened.

࿐ 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ

i sat alone at this ant infested tree and kept having to smack the crap out of the ants for getting on my food. i then joined the girls i've been sitting with because i'm blind af and a terrible finder, meaning i can never find milk and honey. i ate a terrible cheeseburger with bbq and onion rings. i only ate it because i was hungry.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

so, i presented my terrible drawing for my partner to the class. then we did a search thingie around the class and a reward of red vines. i lost, but i didn't care because i don't really like red vines, nor twizzlers.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

we had to try and build a tall tower for a homework pass, using only 3 sheets of paper, 20 cm of tape, and 3 paper clips. it was hard. honey's group ended winning.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑥

we got our results back and had to get them signed. we then found out we were going to have to record ourselves for our book reports (which is an absolute no no for me). we started to have to record ourselves introducing ourselves during class, and yeah.

roar

oof, i found honey during roar. we began to talk and then she introduced me to her friends. i'm pretty sure they hate me, and yeah. nothing interesting enough to talk about happened during roar.

───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ·  ·  ·  · ─────

𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠

cringing at what i titled this, still somewhat friendless, pretty sure i'm hated already, and missing you, mantha [ blankedsarcasm ]. also, there are so many adriens in my classes and yet none are blonde.