✧ੈ day five

day v. weird assembly, pizza, and an early out?
date: 24.08.18

───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ·  ·  ·  · ─────

morning time

so, i walked towards the bus, said hi to blip blop and gave her friend and her the time because her friend got it taken away and i don't think blip blop has one at the moment. once i got to school, i started to work on the other days for this that i never got the time time to do.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒

so, pe was longer than usual, but that's because we only had three periods because of an assembly. i read my book at a table while i waited for the time to pass by, since we weren't doing anything.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑤𝑜 / assembly

the teacher took attendance and then we headed towards the autotorium and sat down where they told us to. we watched a video about an officer who got rewarded a bunch of stuff by students and staff for being so hard working. then, we were forced to watch a cringy video the teachers made that fit the school's theme for this year, disney.

࿐ 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ

we ate pizza (since we have it every friday). i still couldn't find milk and honey, nor could i find the two girls (we're calling one cookie dough [because she reminds me of cookie dough] and the other hazel [since her hair is a hazel colour]). then, hazel found me and sat next to me in an awkward silence filled with the screams of children. we both were reading our books until the bell rang.

࿐ 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

we did review in math (as usual). nothing really exciting happened in math. i mean, i almost got a candy but then one of my teachers remembered i'm not supposed to be eating candy because of my braces, and they didn't end up giving me anything. also, new fact of the day: my seat partner is very annoying.

───── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ ·  ·  ·  · ─────

𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠

still somewhat friendless, dabbing on the haters (because of mantha), and missing you, mantha [ blankedsarcasm ]. also, there are so many adriens in my classes and yet none are blonde.