Chapter 40

~ Sophia POV ~
It's been a week sense New Years and I think this year is going to be a good year. You ask why? Well I have an amazing new friend named Jeydon Calvin. He's such a sweetheart. The other day I ran into Cruella Deville, aka Chelsea, and her two minions, Tess and Kim, at the mall. I was heading over to the fountain to meet up with Jey when they walked out of a story.

*Flashback*
"Oh look it's the attention seeker, who got 'kidnapped'," she did the bunny ear thing with her fingers when she said kidnapped. I stopped in my tracks. I don't know why. "I still believe your a fake and just ran away." Chelsea said.

"Ha just look at her. Such a fraud. Acting all innocent!" Kim said as they walked closer to me. "Yeah who'd yeah kill to play as your corpse? Huh? Did you go pick up a nobody and murder her?" Chelsea asked almost yelling. I couldn't handle it anymore. I started walking away not wanting to take their crap.

"Oh look the baby's gonna cry. Such a phony." Tess said grabbing a hold of the back of my shirt. "I don't thing your going anywhere. We're not done talking with you." she said turning me around to face her.

Next thing I knew her hands were slapped off my shirt by Jeydon. "You guys should really leave her alone. Haven't you noticed she's already been through enough crap?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around my back.

"Wow, really Sophia? You make your boyfriend defend you?" Chelsea asked hooking arms with Kim and Tess.

"Oh shut up, Chelsea, your just mad because I turned you done and rather hang out with Sophia, who is for a fact WAY more beautiful then you three put together. So how about you take your plastic surgery and go somewhere else." And with that Jeydon turned us around and walked away. Right when we weren't facing them I started to die in laughter. "OMG! T-that was a g-good one!" I squeezed out between laughs. He started laughing too as he nodded which made me laugh harder.

After I settled down I finally asked what I wanted to know. "So wait she asked to you out and you said no?" I asked as we got into his jeep. "Yep it was funny. She did this mad face as she stomped one of her feet before storming off. I would have recorded it if I knew she was going to act that way." he said smiling. "But I decided not to be her puppet because for one lets face it she a b****! Who could stand to be around her for a second and two.... I'd rather be friends with you." he said starting the car.

*End of Flash Back*
Back to what I was saying. He's a sweetheart but not only that but he's protective and caring. Our friendship has become as strong as me and Molly's which is REALLY strong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwe that was sweet of Jeydon!! So once again do you ship them? Everything seems calm right now but is all the madness over?

If your want you can hit that vote button.

Please & Thank You