Favorite holiday to celebrate together

Tony Stark/Iron Man:

Christmas. Tony would smother you in gifts, expensive ones too. You never let him buy you gifts regularly because you wanted to get the things yourself, being the stubborn and independent person you were. Tony took Christmas as a get out of jail free card to get you the stuff you wanted and a few extra things. You would always tell him not to get you anything too expensive and he always goes and gets you the most expensive thing he could find. But you always loved the gifts, as well as getting to spend the holidays with Tony. You loved watching Christmas movies and cooking with him too, although it was always a mess after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve Rogers/Captain America:

Steve would always come over to yours on Labor day. Of course he was American so any excuse to skip a day of work (even if it was important like avenger work) he would take. It was a day where he could just spend being alone with you and do whatever you two please. You'd usually stay home, watch movies, and sleep in. Nothing too exciting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor Odinson/God of Thunder:

Thor didn't know much about holidays on earth but one thing he knew was your birthday. He would come and smother you with love and attention for the day and go above and beyond for you so you could have a good day. You didn't really care for your birthday but if Thor wanted to make it special then you wouldn't complain at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint Barton/Hawkeye:

You and Clint loved to spend Fourth of July together. You always had plans to do the most american thing you can do. You bid Steve a happy birthday (maybe calling him a old man on the way out) and left your your adventure. You could usually go to a beach or something outdoorsy and make a camp out or a grill so you could have hamburgers and hotdogs as the sunset. You would cheer for the fireworks and get just a bit tipsy as the night went on. But you were always safe since you were both still S.H.I.E.L.D. agents after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow:

You both spent new's years eve together. It was great because you two cuddled up with some cups of hot chocolate and watch the snow fall from the sky. But you two always elongated the holiday by saying you were celebrating the Russian new's years eve too (which last from the Jan 1-6 and then their christmas is on Jan 7) so you guys kinda got double the holiday which was always a bonus. Sadly, Nat never really got to spend Christmas or any holiday normally since she was taken from her family at a young age. But you gave her another chance to try and celebrate her native traditions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pietro Maximoff/QuickSilver:

Since Pietro lived in Sokovia all his life, holidays were different then Americans. He introduced you to St. Stephen's Day or second Christmas day. It was the day after Christmas but it wasn't anything different than a Christmas Eve dinner but it was celebrated by the Maximoff twins so everyone joined in with calling it St. Stephen's day. It was nice to see the twins rejoice in their old memories of this day as it brought good from their pasts. It was nice to spend the day with the rest of the Avengers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch: