FL~17

Kaleena POV

I wake up, smelling breakfast. That smells nice.

I looked at my surroundings again to see that I did not know where I was.

Wait? I had sex with Jack last night! Oh man.

I noticed that it was a room. I was about to get up when I felt my hands tied up. I looked up to see them tied up to the bed.

Oh my god.

They were shackles on me and I couldn't get out of them. I looked down to see that my legs were tied up. Oh my god.

I started jerking on the cuffs, trying to get out of them. I started to panic and started jerking on the cuffs even more.

I started to scream, trying to get out of the cuffs. I don't even know where I was.

I cried, still doing the same thing, until I heard a door opening and I panicked even more.

"Hey, Hey, Hey" Jack softly said, coming over to comfort me. I started to shake and cry at him.

"It's okay Leena, Nothing is going to hurt you" He said and I was still doing the same.

He started to caress my face, wiping my tears, but they were still coming down.

"Jack? What are you doing?" I sniffed, my lip was trembling of fear.

I wasn't suppose to be near him, but his kisses and the sex was so good I couldn't stay away.

I hate my dumb ass. I hate his psycho ass.

"We are finally together" He whispered, ignoring what I just said.

"Jack where are we?!" I needed to go home, but at this point, I don't know where I'm at. I'll probably be his next victim.

"Shh..." All I know I felt something pierce my skin and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Leena it's okay" I heard Jack say and I looked to see my vision was becoming blurry. My eyes were shutting, then my eyes shut completely.

Jack POV

I sat her in the shower, just taking in all of her beauty.

I loved this girl with all my heart and she needs to know we are going to get married... elope, and have a family of our own without no one near us.

I killed her boyfriend, I killed her bestfriend, Miller who seemed to have a liking for her, and Tracy who had made her life hell.

I turned the shower on, seeing that she wasn't moving till the water made contact on her skin. She gasped, her chest rising and falling fast. She looked around at her surrounds till she looked at me.

She screamed a little, trying to back up in the little space of corner she had.

"Jack, why are you doing this? Please leave me alone. Please let me go back home" She said as I laughed, walking towards the mirror, looking at my reflection and hers.

"You are home Princess" I turned around, with my arms folded.

"This is where we live now. This is where we will start a life together"

She didn't looked convinced, so she shook her head no. "No! Jack please!" She begged and I laughed again.

"Well it's not a choice Kaleena. YOU ARE MINE AND NO ONE ELSES!!" I screamed the last part of my sentence and she looked scared.

I didn't mean to scare her it just burns me up that someone will try to touch what's mine.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell baby" I said, looking down. "I'll come back with clothes" I stated, walking out the bathroom.

I started going towards the other room that I put our stuff in and got one of my shirts and Her panties. I went back in the bathroom, to see that she was just standing in the shower. Her arms securing her. She didn't close the door, she just stood there.

"Do you want me to shower with you?" I asked, she didn't say anything but slightly nod her head, looking at me.

I put her clothes on the sink and threw my shirt and my pants off.

I threw my boxers off and hopped in the shower with her. I started to stare at her and I couldn't help myself but I slammed her against the wall, kissing her. She started to kiss back, putting her hand in the back of my hair.

Alright my kiddos might get graphic again😊😊😊

It started to escalate and I picked her, slamming her against the wall. The love that I had for her was something I will love forever. I nipped the side of her neck, seeing her open her mouth and slightly turned her neck for me to get full access of it.

I pulled away, putting her right leg on my shoulder and was about to slide on in when I looked at her. She didn't say anything but she did nod her head yes. I slid in, hearing her moan a little. I started to pound into her, kissing her lips. I started going faster, seeing that her mouth was wide open.

I couldn't help myself and started going faster. I heard her moan, making me groan a little. "Ugh fuck Jack!" She threw her head back.

I pulled away, turning her around, making her back face me. I slid in the back, making her gasp and moan. I kept pounding into her, giving her the love that Randall never gave her.

The water was just falling on us and the way she was moaning my name me just dig my fingernails in her sides.

After we showered, I couldn't get enough of her, so I ignored our clothes and decided to go right into bed. She kissed me and I slid in on her again, lifting her legs up and started going pounding into her.

"Jack! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She gripped the sheets and I started going faster into her. I moved my hands from her legs and laid on her, still pounding. She planted her hand on my shoulder and just moaned, making me feel nothing but love for her.

After we finished, all we did was stay in bed, while I felt her playing with my hair. "Kaleena don't leave me" I sighed, feeling my eyes shutting a little. The way she was playing in my hair made me get even more sleepy.

Kaleena POV

Jack was slowly falling asleep while I played in his hair. I sighed looking at my surroundings

How the hell do I get out of here?

A/N: Y'all?? I am killing it with my updates!! Like my mind is not in writers block! Imma keep updating but I love you guys!!❤️❤️