FL~7

Jack G. P.O.V.

Dear Dumbass Journal,

I did it this time.... I didn't mean it. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. Today I killed three men. They weren't important but someone is going to see their body. I didn't want to get In my habits again but something triggered me. Making me the person I am once again.

It all started this morning.....

Earlier.......

I pulled my shirt on my body looking for my jeans. I was about to go in my dresser when I see Kaleena motioning me to open up my window.

I smiled, opening it up. "Hey Chocolate drop" I crossed my arms by the window seal. She giggles, looking down.

She's Blushing.

"Hey Jack" She smiles. "What are you doing today?" She asks.

Hmm? Unusual. She rarely talks to me.

"Um, just practicing and coming back home why?" I asked her.

"Oh because... I wanna hangout with you today" I arched my thick eyebrow at her.

Me and her?..... Hmm I do want her. But why she wanna hangout with me?

"Where's Sierra?" I asked. She didn't say she just sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes. "She ain't talking to me"

"Why?"

"Cause she thinks me and you got something going on" She rolled her eyes once again.

We will.....

"So now we're not talking until she gets over it"

I shake my head. Girls have their situation so complicated. I mean if a boy gets mad about a situation with another boy, We're going to have it out and the next day we're going to be friends once again.

Girls.... Not so much they be mad for years. Some makeup. Some.... Don't.

"Oh I see. What about your boyfriend-"

"I can care less about Randall right now cause he's being dumb" She said.

I blew some air out and ran my hand through my hair. "Okay. Where do you wanna hangout?" I asked her.

"Let's go to the Chinese place. I'll be in the mood for that. But could we walk there? It's not that far" She said. I chuckled, nodding my head.

"Sure"

She smiles, "Okay don't forget today"

"I won't" We both pulled down our windows and I started getting ready for school.

👀👀👀👀👀👀

Lunch came around and I decided to eat with Johnson and Nate. I sat down and gave them daps.

"Where's Sammy and the rest?" I asked.

"Well Randall said he wasn't going to be here today" Nate shrugged, sipping his Gatorade.

"So where's Wil-" I spoke to soon. He came with some people not to far behind him.

"WASSUP Y'ALL!!" He gave daps to Nate and Johnson. He sat down and so did the people. He cleared his throat at me and fake a smile. "Jack"